2800 FUE grafts dr cole, 20 days post op

20 days post op from shaven FUE with dr cole. the recipient area already looks better than it did before with the 11 year old ht from dr rogers, The grafts are starting to shed now though, so it will probably look like crap in a few weeks, hopefully they will grow back…

How it looked before i went to dr cole, approx 600 mini grafts with dr rogers uk, 11 years ago.

I think the hairline already looks softer and less pluggy than before,it was moved approx 1cm beyond the dr rogers ‘hairline’ but i will have to wait to see how it turns out as is much to early to know what the results will be.

The 600 minis with Dr. Rogers not all that bad, but then what do i know :slight_smile:

» The 600 minis with Dr. Rogers not all that bad, but then what do i know :slight_smile:

When my hair was shaved for the ht with dr cole, the dr rogers mini grafts looked terrible and the scar on the back of my head, im hoping that i can get dr cole to email me some of the shaved down pics

» » The 600 minis with Dr. Rogers not all that bad, but then what do i know
» :slight_smile:
»
» When my hair was shaved for the ht with dr cole, the dr rogers mini grafts
» looked terrible and the scar on the back of my head, im hoping that i can
» get dr cole to email me some of the shaved down pics

Is there any more photos where we can see the whole top of the head?

Here are some more pictures of my HT taken on the second day of surgery, and some before shaving all the hair off.
These show the pluggy grafts placed by dr rogers previously, you can see they stand straight up.
The hairline was moved forward about 1cm all round, slightly more at the front on the 3rd day.

» Is there any more photos where we can see the whole top of the head?
Heres one at about 23 days post op, before all the new transplanted hair started falling out.:crying:

Looking good. It looks like you will lose the remaining hair in the type V pattern. What are your thoughts and plans for this?

» Looking good. It looks like you will lose the remaining hair in the type V
» pattern. What are your thoughts and plans for this?

Hi marco, its been looking like im going to lose it for the last 10 years, no
guarantee its going to stay forever though :frowning: i think im heading for the norwood 5a pattern, which is what my father had at 60 i seem to be following his exact pattern so far.

» » Is there any more photos where we can see the whole top of the head?
» Heres one at about 23 days post op, before all the new transplanted hair
» started falling out.:crying:
»
»

Looks like it will turn out very nice :slight_smile: I think you will like your hairline much better when it grows in. Keep us updated!

It looks spot on.It looks good short.Great results!

» It looks spot on.It looks good short.Great results!

unfortunately it looks like crap now as the hairs have shed :frowning: and now the long wait to see if any of them grow!

» Looks like it will turn out very nice :slight_smile: I think you will like your
» hairline much better when it grows in. Keep us updated!

i will keep you updated, if it turns out good or bad!

» Is there any more photos where we can see the whole top of the head?

I do have one but i cant seem to upload it :frowning: it says “JPG - invalid file format”

» » Is there any more photos where we can see the whole top of the head?
»
» I do have one but i cant seem to upload it :frowning: it says “JPG - invalid
» file format”

Seems to be a glitch. I can’t upload a photo either.

I’m sure Hairsite can fix this, but until then…if you can upload the photo elsewhere on the internet, you can use the image button and enter the address of the picture instead.

» » Looks like it will turn out very nice :slight_smile: I think you will like your
» » hairline much better when it grows in. Keep us updated!
»
» i will keep you updated, if it turns out good or bad!

Hahaha, silly. You will look wonderful. :wink:

JonnyE, there is already a topview picture in this thread.

Sorry about the pics upload problem. I think the file size limit was set too low, that’s why some people have trouble uploading. Am correcting the problem now.

Meanwhile, you can email me pictures at hairsite@aol.com and I can upload for you.

thanks Hairsite :slight_smile:

problem corrected.

»

»
» 20 days post op from shaven FUE with dr cole. the recipient area already
» looks better than it did before with the 11 year old ht from dr rogers,
» The grafts are starting to shed now though, so it will probably look like
» crap in a few weeks, hopefully they will grow back…
»
»
» How it looked before i went to dr cole, approx 600 mini grafts with dr
» rogers uk, 11 years ago.
»
»
»
» I think the hairline already looks softer and less pluggy than before,it
» was moved approx 1cm beyond the dr rogers ‘hairline’ but i will have to
» wait to see how it turns out as is much to early to know what the results
» will be.

I have attached updated photos taken and provided by haggis as his case progresses. The attached photos depict his 5 to 6 month results after 2800 grafts. He is truly amazed with the naturalness of his growth.

Pre & Post

Hair line

Left hair line

Right hair line

Right hair line with different lighting