2750 Grafts Via Strip/Dr. Hasson/1 Session/2.5 Years Post-Op VIDEO

Gentlemen,

This patient had 2750 grafts in September of 2005 with Dr. Hasson and his team. He was an unusually good responder to Proscar in the mid-scalp region and the crown. This allowed Dr. Hasson to concentrate in the frontal area alone. The results shown in the video represent the patient 2.5 years after his procedure.

As always, video is shot in high definition at 1080i then scaled for the web. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, you can double the view screen by clicking the small square in the bottom right hand corner of the player.

2750 Grafts Via Strip/Dr. Hasson/1 Session/2.5 Years Post-op

Nice Joe.

Nice thick hair, tiny scar…awesome!

» Nice thick hair, tiny scar…awesome!

Very nice result but I am not entirely happy with this video.

Joe you mentioned that the patient was an unusually good responder to proscar. Allegedly only the mid scalp benefited substancially from it, however you make no effort to show exactly on which section and to what extent the HT focused on.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post some pre-operative pictures of this case. This will prove once again that your intentions are transparent and this is not just another marketing exercise as claimed by Dr Woods.

Thank you

piperz. You can clearly see the nice result here before and after. 1st. Every doctor has marketing tactics. "This will prove once again that your intentions are transparent and this is not just another marketing exercise as claimed by Dr Woods."
I think what Doctor Woods was saying that you can not compare the 2 previous patients in the thread you speak of.

It’s not loading.

Piperz,

When you say pre-operative photos, you do mean the standard shots taken before any procedure, yes? The video has these throughout but if you wish I will log on to our network (I’m at home now) over the weekend and see if I can dig them up. I thought I made it clear that the patient responded unusually well to Proscar which is why we only needed to transplant 2750 grafts. His pattern was that of a diffused NW6. Diffused meaning that he has plenty of smaller, very fine hairs, that are evident in the before photos taken just prior to surgery. I will however attempt to isolate the area that was worked on.

For anyone that is having trouble with the video, we should have a Youtube version up and running early next week so I apologize for any streaming issues. To have high definition video, even compressed for the web, can be a bit troublesome from time to time. Be sure however to have the latest version of Flash and clear your cache memory or reboot. Sometimes systems can be bogged down by too many cookies and other crap that gets downloaded in the background while we innocently surf the web.

This is exactly what I meant Joe.

Don’t get me wrong. I just want to understand to what exent the HT contributed to the hair restoration of this patient.

The result looks awesome. The hairline is fantastic. Still seems to be quite a trasformation for only 2750 grafts. So pictures will be appreciated.

Thank you for taking an active interest in our posts, questions and demands.
It’s important to see this from a prospective patient’s point of view.

» Gentlemen,
»
» This patient had 2750 grafts in September of 2005 with Dr. Hasson and his
» team. He was an unusually good responder to Proscar in the mid-scalp
» region and the crown. This allowed Dr. Hasson to concentrate in the
» frontal area alone. The results shown in the video represent the patient
» 2.5 years after his procedure.

Looks great Joe!! Want to understand the extremely good responder to proscar a little more. Was he on proscar before the transplant (stabilized hair loss)? or after?

Excellent results H&W! Joe thanks for posting the video. : )

But you know how I feel about scars. I would still graft into it even though it’s quite thin & covered up. But overall, it’s an impressive result.

Nice, only 2750 grafts.

Thank you for your patience on this. I have found a before shot of the top of the patient’s scalp and a ten day post-op photo. This shows where the grafts were placed and helps to give a better idea of how effective the hair transplant was in conjunction with Propecia. I hope this helps to make things more clear.

Ok, finally able to load the video, I am shocked that everybody is saying this is good. I can see tiny plugs or black dots all over the recipient, do you guys not see that? Are we watching the same video?

» Ok, finally able to load the video, I am shocked that everybody is saying
» this is good. I can see tiny plugs or black dots all over the recipient,
» do you guys not see that? Are we watching the same video?

I noticed that too, it’s the exit point from the scalp. I wouldn’t call it pluggy but it’s certainly not a clean exit from the scalp. I saw the same from Woods’ and Cole’s pictures before.

» » Ok, finally able to load the video, I am shocked that everybody is
» saying
» » this is good. I can see tiny plugs or black dots all over the
» recipient,
» » do you guys not see that? Are we watching the same video?
»
» I noticed that too, it’s the exit point from the scalp. I wouldn’t call it
» pluggy but it’s certainly not a clean exit from the scalp. I saw the same
» from Woods’ and Cole’s pictures before.

Good, I thought it was just me.