2600 SFET graft, beard, nape, head -7months

This patient received 1800 grafts by strip from another clinic. He wanted his hairline refined to a more natural state and the density in his crown, midscalp and frontal scalp restored to a more natural appearance. Because his head donor is naturally thin, he wanted to minimize traditional head donor harvesting.

Donor:

Traditional Head: 1100
Nape/neck: 400
Beard: 1100

He is happy with his result and is since booked to finish off his crown and dispatch with his strip scar

The following sequenced photos are self explanatory;

There is a video in preparation.

S. Umar, M.D., FAAD
DermHair Clinic
Redondo Beach, California
+1-310-318-1500
1-877-DERMHAIR (US residents)
info@dermhairclinic.com
WEBSITE www.dermhairclinic.com
Single Follicle Extraction & Transfer (SFET)
Using Head and Body

For a free online consultation: Free Hair Restoration Online Consultation - DermHair Clinic Los Angeles

Dr. Umar for BHT I think the results are great, thanks for showing. You were always amongst my list of top surgeons for your uniqueness. Is this patient using any meds/treatments for his crown or overall thinning? Minox? Fin?

Very nice result.

» Very nice result.

Nice improvement , looking much better.

» » Very nice result.
»
» Nice improvement , looking much better.

Good for 7 months

» » » Very nice result.
» »
» » Nice improvement , looking much better.
»
» Good for 7 months

He should consider not combing his hair forward, that is not a flattering look.

» » » » Very nice result.
» » »
» » » Nice improvement , looking much better.
» »
» » Good for 7 months
»
» He should consider not combing his hair forward, that is not a flattering
» look.

LoL at that remark. I agree and think if he can’t comb it back because of maybe lack of density or something, then maybe he should grow it and have a messy look or something.

I hope people realise that the style of the hair also plays a role in how people react to the results. Personally, I think the style of the hair is unconsciously judged by us post-transplant and has some of us going “wow” or “damn” at the hair transplant results. Just my two cents.