» »
»

»
»
» Updated Top Shot 2553 FUE @ 7 Months
»
»

Good case of FUE and small graft number for the area;

I must say, these results are quite good, much better than the 2 prior BHT results posted.

I take it this is not BHT? Also this is FUE not Strip?

Was this done in one session/day or over several days?

Are there any photos of the donor area post OP?

» Very good.

It is a very good result but I have some reserves on this case. First of all the Before picture is a bit misleading. I think this guy had a lot of resident hair before the operation.

Secondly, I am beginning to grow tired and a bit suspiciuos of BHR tendency to post always the same results. I’ll explain myself… The BHR clinic results are generally speaking very good. In most cases they rank among the best.However, it seems to me that the clinic and Bisanga himself would benefit a great deal if he/they started showing new results and not the same 20/30 well documented HTs that are present in their website.

Don’t get me wrong. The work of Bisanga is amazing. Him and Dr Hasson and Wong are reallly top notch. However, I would appreciate a little bit more variety and transparency when showcasing Ht results.

I think that a very important step in this direction has been taken by Hasson and Wong. The quality, variety and overall transparency of their videos and general documentation is really impressive.

I wish every clinic would follow the same route.

Hi MrHappy
It was an FUE procedure carried out over two consecutive days; here are two pictures of the donor extraction post op; earlier in the thread there are pictures the patient took of donor healing over the weeks and months

Hi Piperz

I have attached below three pictures larger than the ones earlier in this thread; one before the surgery, one with the design area mapped out and shaved frontal area and lastly after the placement. It is visible that the frontal area whilst had resident hair was very sparse with no great definition and poor hair calibre and some may argue would make little difference if it was there or not. It is also visible that the further back his hair quality improves in density and hair calibre in the recipient; from the post op placement picture you can see the density of placement alter from the hair line to the back where his original hair is stronger. The surface area covered was slightly more than we would normally cover and much of that was helped by the conservative hair line design as well as good hair characteristics and the patient himself looking to the future and donor management.

PRE OP

PRE OP DESIGN

POST OP PLACEMENT

I agree with you totally that transparency is important and generally pictures and videos footage needs to improve to ensure the full story is told; anything that drives clinics to improve the education and understanding of a hair transplant is very important for the image and standard of the industry and most importantly you.

I did a quick look at what I’d posted here and four patient cases posted are from our website; the other five patient cases posted you may have seen elsewhere but not on our website; 5928 & 5019 Strip, 3500 Strip Repair, this case and another FUE; 1495; there was another but I did not post that, 1465 FUE; may have missed others apologies if I have.

A possible reason you are familiar with this is I try when possible to post progressive pictures of the evolution of the hair transplant result and not only “before & after” shots; therefore you are seeing updated pictures on the thread; from pre and post op; then the evolution over the months… case in point this patient when I originally opened the thread he was at 3 months and now at 7 months. Our feeling was by displaying a case this way it would show transparency, with immediately post op donors and progressive healing.

All comments are always welcome because at the if we can change and improve the way we inform then it can only be good for you guys; and that is what it is all about at the end of the day and I assure that you will see more new cases in the coming weeks and months.

» A possible reason you are familiar with this is I try when possible to
» post progressive pictures of the evolution of the hair transplant result
» and not only “before & after” shots; therefore you are seeing updated
» pictures on the thread; from pre and post op; then the evolution over the
» months… case in point this patient when I originally opened the thread
» he was at 3 months and now at 7 months. Our feeling was by displaying a
» case this way it would show transparency, with immediately post op donors
» and progressive healing.
»
» All comments are always welcome because at the if we can change and
» improve the way we inform then it can only be good for you guys; and that
» is what it is all about at the end of the day and I assure that you will
» see more new cases in the coming weeks and months.

Very nice results, pictures, and documentation. The way you follow up on your cases and publish the results is clear and informative. Great job.

» » A possible reason you are familiar with this is I try when possible to
» » post progressive pictures of the evolution of the hair transplant
» result
» » and not only “before & after” shots; therefore you are seeing updated
» » pictures on the thread; from pre and post op; then the evolution over
» the
» » months… case in point this patient when I originally opened the
» thread
» » he was at 3 months and now at 7 months. Our feeling was by displaying a
» » case this way it would show transparency, with immediately post op
» donors
» » and progressive healing.
» »
» » All comments are always welcome because at the if we can change and
» » improve the way we inform then it can only be good for you guys; and
» that
» » is what it is all about at the end of the day and I assure that you
» will
» » see more new cases in the coming weeks and months.
»
» Very nice results, pictures, and documentation. The way you follow up on
» your cases and publish the results is clear and informative. Great job.

11 Months post op comparisons from our patient.

» » » A possible reason you are familiar with this is I try when possible to
» » » post progressive pictures of the evolution of the hair transplant
» » result
» » » and not only “before & after” shots; therefore you are seeing updated
» » » pictures on the thread; from pre and post op; then the evolution over
» » the
» » » months… case in point this patient when I originally opened the
» » thread
» » » he was at 3 months and now at 7 months. Our feeling was by displaying
» a
» » » case this way it would show transparency, with immediately post op
» » donors
» » » and progressive healing.
» » »
» » » All comments are always welcome because at the if we can change and
» » » improve the way we inform then it can only be good for you guys; and
» » that
» » » is what it is all about at the end of the day and I assure that you
» » will
» » » see more new cases in the coming weeks and months.
» »
» » Very nice results, pictures, and documentation. The way you follow up
» on
» » your cases and publish the results is clear and informative. Great
» job.
»
»
» 11 Months post op comparisons from our patient.
»
»

»
»
»
»

I’m getting more impressed with Bisaga all the time, his work is clean and quality results, good work.