I had a 2,233 FUE procedure preformed by Dr. A.
Dr. A is without a doubt a skilled HT Doctor. I’ve been researching HT’s for just over 2years, finally when I got fed up with not getting the results I wanted from alternative treatments and grew enough balls (as I hate needles) to commit to the procedure I booked a date with him after an online consultation.
He was booked just under a year in advance so this has been on the burner for awhile now, it was good for me mentally, to prepare myself, for what I thought was going to be a painful experience.
I had booked a 3,000 FUHT procedure originally with him, but on my initial consultation Feb. 16th, we were talking about options, and I was not fond of having a scar on the back of my head, as I prefer to wear a high skin fade haircut. So together we decided FUE was the way to go.
Let me break down how I feel Dr. A and his clinic rank, as I have had 3 other HT consults with some of the most well respected HT doctors in NY.
- Dr. A’s is without a doubt very skilled and if I yield the amount of graph expectancy I should I wouldn’t think there is anything I could complain about.
- Pain of procedure 1 (close to none amazing)
- Staff help and work ethic 10
- Advice and suggestions 10 (he tells you the TRUTH!, not what you want to hear!)
- Clinic cleanliness 10
- Medical equipment I cant gauge, I never look at any of the doctors dentists ect I go to, but I would imagine everything is up to date.
Dr. A said he would post pics, they are to follow shortly.