2200 Fue with Dr, Armani / After 4300 Strip

Sorry to do this but my other thread was kinda long from my previous surgery. I just had another 2200 grafts with Dr. Armani via FUE. Pictures of both my surgeries are on my blog.

http://xanhair.blogspot.com

hi,

Can you tell what was the cost of 2200 fue from dr Armani?

Your results look fantastic very nice hair line. I just had my procedure done last month in May with Dr Sara Armani in Toronto. I had 3552 FUE grafts placed in zones 1&2 and in 2 month time i’ll be going for my second for maybe the same amount of grafts. Excellent clinic, I was back to work in 4 days no pain I actually thought it’s going to be a lot worse than I expected.
But definitely your results look awesome I can’t wait to start seeing my progress. So you got total of 6700 grafts all together.

Good luck,

» hi,
»
» Can you tell what was the cost of 2200 fue from dr Armani

yeah whatever the price was it was worth it…call shane or any of the reps with ur pictures, and he will get u a quote…if u cant afford it they will try to work with you if possible. im not gonna give away pricing information unless they tell me i can. they treat me really well, so im gonna do the same for them.

Hi Jeets,
Prices may vary depending on how many grafts. Give the clinic a call they may require to email some pictures to see roughly how many grafts you possibly need.
Telephone (toll free): 1-800-365-6220

Good Luck,
» hi,
»
» Can you tell what was the cost of 2200 fue from dr Armani?

hi again,

I am looking for HT but big confused between FUSS and FUE what you experience say on that (except the cost factor).Can i have the contact email of shane…jeets

» hi again,
»
» I am looking for HT but big confused between FUSS and FUE what you
» experience say on that (except the cost factor).Can i have the contact
» email of shane…jeets

soquinn@alviarmani.com

Armani wont do Fuss anymore because the recovery is way more difficult than FUE. If i had to do it over i would have gotten pure FUE. Its 4 days post op for me and i already am itching to workout.

Jeets, I have had both Fuss and FUE, and I wil lsay the recovery time is much faster and easier with FUE.

No strip scar is the biggest difference to me between strip and FUE. With FUE, you can still cut your hair short and don’t have to worry about hiding a long linear scar on the back of your head.

» Sorry to do this but my other thread was kinda long from my previous
» surgery. I just had another 2200 grafts with Dr. Armani via FUE. Pictures
» of both my surgeries are on my blog.
»
» http://xanhair.blogspot.com

Just posted my preop pictures so you can see why I wanted to get some more work in the crown area and touchup the temples.

Things are looking awesome just a few days after surgery, you are healing very quickly. Good growing to you…