2.500 grafts - strip - hdc medical - 2 years after

Hello everybody, below we can examine a new result obtained by one patient at the HDC clinic.

The details are:

Nº of grafts: 2.500
Method: Strip

The after photos were taken 2 years after the procedure what definitely will help to see the result from a better perspective.

Here we can examine the photographic documentation.

BEFORE:

DURING:

2 YEARS AFTER:

Wow…amazing how only 2500 grafts can give the ability to change one’s hairstyle so drastically.

This is the best case from your clinic that I have seen representing equal before and after photos.

2500 can cover that large an area?

excelent!!!

» excelent!!!

Hi Marco, an honest question, it never crosses your mind that it is very unlikely for 2500 grafts to cover so large an area?

» » excelent!!!
»
» Hi Marco, an honest question, it never crosses your mind that it is very
» unlikely for 2500 grafts to cover so large an area?

That is an interesting question. When one looks at the numbers posted by surgeons on this board then the it seems too low to be consistent but when you look at results by other highly respected surgeons like bernstein etc then it is very much in line.

some possible reasons. Take your pick.

1: The yield from surgeons on the board is often a lot lower than 100% due to the high densities used or for other reasons

2: Other, even highly respected surgeons and HDC are using highly selected pics.

3: These patients with this kind of result have perfect hair characteristics (calibre etc)

Undoubtedly excellent results. The transformation is incredible, as is the fact that he did the entire frontal third with 2500 grafts.

Let this also be a lesson to those who think I’m an Armani basher. This guy’s hairline placement is superb. Non-balding, closed temples, but not a toddler hairline that will screw up any chance of future restoration when loss continues.

If I had one quibble (and this is me being a perfectionist), I think he could do with another 1000 or so behind the hairline just to thicken it a little. It’s great coverage but is just a little too thin - at that density the thicker HT hair looks “stalky”. Another 1000 would sort that out and still leave say, 3000 or so for the vertex, if needed.

But I admit I’m quibbling. An astounding transformation.

» » » excelent!!!
» »
» » Hi Marco, an honest question, it never crosses your mind that it is
» very
» » unlikely for 2500 grafts to cover so large an area?
»
»
» That is an interesting question. When one looks at the numbers posted by
» surgeons on this board then the it seems too low to be consistent but when
» you look at results by other highly respected surgeons like bernstein etc
» then it is very much in line.
»
» some possible reasons. Take your pick.
»
» 1: The yield from surgeons on the board is often a lot lower than 100% due
» to the high densities used or for other reasons
»
» 2: Other, even highly respected surgeons and HDC are using highly selected
» pics.
»
» 3: These patients with this kind of result have perfect hair
» characteristics (calibre etc)

This is a perfect example that the numbers posted by different surgeons vary greatly even for patients with more or less same norwood class. I had seen 2500 grafts that barely made a difference and this one gave him a full head of hair.

Hi escar,

I beleive you have done the strip method ffor 2550 grafts. I am planning to do my hair transplant but cannot decide between FUe - Non Surgical and the strip which is surgical.Can u please advise me based on ur experience of the strip method.

Cheers,
RV

» Hello everybody, below we can examine a new result obtained by one patient
» at the HDC clinic.
»
» The details are:
»
» Nº of grafts: 2.500
» Method: Strip
»
» The after photos were taken 2 years after the procedure what definitely
» will help to see the result from a better perspective.
»
» Here we can examine the photographic documentation.
»
» BEFORE:
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» DURING:
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» 2 YEARS AFTER:
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

Anoter great result by HDC. This has got to be one of my favorite from them. Espcially considering the coverage with only 2500 grafts.

» Hi escar,
»
» I beleive you have done the strip method ffor 2550 grafts. I am planning
» to do my hair transplant but cannot decide between FUe - Non Surgical and
» the strip which is surgical.Can u please advise me based on ur experience
» of the strip method.
»
» Cheers,
» RV

Hello RV,

I believe that there has been a confusion, I am a patient coordinator for HDC and have published the case of this patient in order that could be examined it in the forum.

Concerning your doubts I tell you, the method Strip as well as FUE they both are surgical procedures, the difference between both are based in the form of extraction of the grafts, with strip a band of the nape is extracted and after it is sutured and with FUE the follicles are extracted individually and dont require posterior suture.

My suggestion is that if you have a small-moderate hairloss FUE it can be the best option for you and if it is more large baldness then consider Strip cause it can be the best option for restore the max. area in one procedure.

Good luck with what you decide and if I can help you in anything else just let me know and it will be my pleasure.

Best regards,

» » Hi escar,
» »
» » I beleive you have done the strip method ffor 2550 grafts. I am
» planning
» » to do my hair transplant but cannot decide between FUe - Non Surgical
» and
» » the strip which is surgical.Can u please advise me based on ur
» experience
» » of the strip method.
» »
» » Cheers,
» » RV
»
» Hello RV,
»
» I believe that there has been a confusion, I am a patient coordinator for
» HDC and have published the case of this patient in order that could be
» examined it in the forum.
»
» Concerning your doubts I tell you, the method Strip as well as FUE they
» both are surgical procedures, the difference between both are based in the
» form of extraction of the grafts, with strip a band of the nape is
» extracted and after it is sutured and with FUE the follicles are extracted
» individually and dont require posterior suture.
»
» My suggestion is that if you have a small-moderate hairloss FUE it can be
» the best option for you and if it is more large baldness then consider
» Strip cause it can be the best option for restore the max. area in one
» procedure.
»
» Good luck with what you decide and if I can help you in anything else just
» let me know and it will be my pleasure.
»
» Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I require about 4000 folicules based on my consultation with 2 doctors in dubai. The strip method seems to be half the cost of the FUE. My concern is that in the strip method a large piece of skin is extracted from the back of the head and then closed and stiched. Does this cause any disturbance in the near future as a large piece of skin will be taken out. I know that the skin is flexible but still does the surgery cause any major after effects. I am sure in the FUE method a large piece is never exracted. I would appreciate your reply.

Cheers,
RV