2.000 grafts - fue - 4.5 months - hdc medical

Hello everybody, it is a pleasure to share with the forum an update on one case performed at the HDC clinic recently by Dr Michalis and team.

The details are as follows:

-Method: FUE
-Nº of grafts. 2.000

After photos were taken 4.5 months after the procedure

Before:

Immediately after:

Donor: 1st. day 2nd. day 4.5 months after:

As a reminder, HDC Hair Clinic will be offering offering FREE no obligation consultations in their offices in Central London May 13-16 and in Manchester May 30 & 31.

Manchester Consultation:
Appointments are available May 30 & 31.

Email info@hdc.com.cy for details. Limited appointments.

London Consultation:
Appointments are available from May 13-16, between 10.00am-6.00pm.

Regus London Euston, 3rd Floor, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BT. The building is conveniently situated within a short walk from several underground stations: Regent’s Park, Euston Square, Baker Street. The closest by foot are Great Portland Street and Warren Street.

The consultation will last approximately one hour.

It will consist of a detailed presentation on:

1. Hair Transplantation Techniques explaining both Strip and FUE Methods.
  2. The latest developments in the field of Hair Transplants.
  3. Presentation of HDC results that will show you what to expect from your potential procedure

Personal diagnostic evaluation for your case that includes:

1. Exact Measurement of Density in the donor area with a Specialized micro camera
  2. Hairline design for those who need frontal Hair Replacement.
  3. Estimation of number of grafts needed to fill up the gaps or thinning hair
  4. Estimation of cost for achieving the desired goals

At the end of the consultation there will be a discussion about the issues that each individual wants to discuss.

The consultations are free of charge and are by appointment only. You can register by filling out HDC’s Online Consultation Form at www.hdc.com.cy. Please specify your preferred time for your consultation in the comments box and one of HDC’s representatives will contact you shortly to confirm your consultation.

You can also call
UK Free Phone 0808 2347929

For more info go to: http://www.hdc.com.cy

DIRECTIONS
If you are driving the property is located on the A501.

King’s Cross, St Pancras and Euston mailine Stations are also a short walk away, along the Euston Road heading west.

Directions from Great Portland Street (Metroplitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines):
Exit the station and cross over to the left hand side of Euston Road. On the crossing head right (east), the second building is no 338.

Directions from Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines):
Exit the station onto Tottenham Court Road and go left. Use the crossing on Euston Road to go to other side so the underpass is on your left. The building is on your right hand side after Prêt a Manger and Starbucks.

Wet long hair before pictures and crew cut short dry hair after photos.

Hilarious.

at some point early in our hairloss we all looked like this. minor thinning hoping and praying it would just stop. hairloss progresses. this guy will look fantastic for 2-3 years until all of his hair around this tuft thins. this pattern will have diffuse thinning all over the entire top of his head.
i thank the doctor i met with years ago every day for not doing one of these ‘stop gap’ procedures

» at some point early in our hairloss we all looked like this. minor thinning
» hoping and praying it would just stop. hairloss progresses. this guy will
» look fantastic for 2-3 years until all of his hair around this tuft thins.
» this pattern will have diffuse thinning all over the entire top of his
» head.
» i thank the doctor i met with years ago every day for not doing one of
» these ‘stop gap’ procedures

I agree totally.

He better hope propecia prevents future loss.

» » at some point early in our hairloss we all looked like this. minor
» thinning
» » hoping and praying it would just stop. hairloss progresses. this guy
» will
» » look fantastic for 2-3 years until all of his hair around this tuft
» thins.
» » this pattern will have diffuse thinning all over the entire top of his
» » head.
» » i thank the doctor i met with years ago every day for not doing one of
» » these ‘stop gap’ procedures
»
» I agree totally.
»
» He better hope propecia prevents future los

i have said this for years, same thing with muscleboy, uses up like half of his potential donor hair on maybe 15 percent of the top of his head, for a thick frontal hairline

years later the guy thins dramatically, but now you have this thick thick frontal hairline which is not normally receding and a bald crown, and the guy looks like a freak with an obvious transplant

No doubt he has a gorgeous head of hair now but if I were him I would hit it hard with remox, Propecia or dutas before going for surgery. He was barely a NW2 before the surgery.

» No doubt he has a gorgeous head of hair now but if I were him I would hit
» it hard with remox, Propecia or dutas before going for surgery. He was
» barely a NW2 before the surgery.

I agree, he should have taken those steps. If he does start on that regiment now he should be able to maintain he’s current look hopefully for the next 5-7 years before he needs a another HT. Hopefully some form of HM will be available by then. We can only hope.

please let us know your thinking, philosophy and approach to a candidate we (as LONG time thinners) see as a land mine of issues for this person who looks good momentarily

Here comes my favorite question again, how old is this guy

» please let us know your thinking, philosophy and approach to a candidate we
» (as LONG time thinners) see as a land mine of issues for this person who
» looks good momentarily

oh please most clinics will not turn down thousands of dollars staring them in the face

if the guy thins dramatically in the future and looks like a freak, they will say, oh we have no guarantees, we warned him about the risks

clinics are out for money, not to protect the interests of their clients by advising against transplants

“clinics are out for money, not to protect the interests of their clients by advising against transplants”

You are right as far as the vast majority of them. To me especially the ones who have a full staff and fancy advertising gimmicks, etc.

Fortunately there are a handful of ethical doctors out there who would not perform a HT on a patient of this sort just to collect thousands of dollars from him.

I know of one, but of course if I mentioned his name, I would be cheerleading him, right?

That’s okay, his patient testimonials and his success rate speak for themselves.

:slight_smile:

» “clinics are out for money, not to protect the interests of their clients
» by advising against transplants”
»
» You are right as far as the vast majority of them. To me especially the
» ones who have a full staff and fancy advertising gimmicks, etc.
»
» Fortunately there are a handful of ethical doctors out there who would not
» perform a HT on a patient of this sort just to collect thousands of dollars
» from him.
»
» I know of one, but of course if I mentioned his name, I would be
» cheerleading him, right?
»
» That’s okay, his patient testimonials and his success rate speak for
» themselves.
»
» :slight_smile:

I think the ones with staff and are chains…that a specific doc does not do the work. will be more likely to not care

but even reputable clinics with high caliber docs, i am sure sometimes try to steer the patient in a certain direction and the patient insists…and the doc says, ok we warned him and he would not listen, he is going into this with open eyes fully aware of the risks, we cannot force our patients to adhere to our wishes

»» “I think the ones with staff and are chains…that a specific
» doc does not do the work. will be more likely to not care
»
» but even reputable clinics with high caliber docs, i am sure sometimes try
» to steer the patient in a certain direction and the patient
» insists…and the doc says, ok we warned him and he would not listen,
» he is going into this with open eyes fully aware of the risks, we cannot
» force our patients to adhere to our wishes”

I agree. Speaking of sales pressure and no ethics, I went before I decided for more HT surgery to check into Hair Club For Men. I heard the stories, but I wanted to see first hand.

Everything you hear is true. In my case, there was this very attractive young lady doing my “analysis.” She was very persistent and tried to get me to make my decison to go foward with it right then and there. I suppose they hire good looking women to make us guys feel bad about our situations, and then having an attractive female in our faces would encourage us more to go foward with it (thinking with a full head of hair maybe we would get more attention from them)

On a side note a few days after I visited her I emailed her to thank her for her time. I informed her that even though it was going to cost me 4 times as much I had decided to pursue Dr. Umar in Southern California to have more hair transplant work performed on me.

I could only imagine her thinking, “Damm there went my commission on him!”

I wish I still had her email, lol, as I would love to send her my pictures of my success with Dr. Umar all along her knowing I could more than afford her sales pitch!

http://rbcdsu.blogspot.com/2008_02_17_archive.html

» oh please most clinics will not turn down thousands of dollars staring
» them in the face
»
» if the guy thins dramatically in the future and looks like a freak, they
» will say, oh we have no guarantees, we warned him about the risks
»
» clinics are out for money, not to protect the interests of their clients
» by advising against transplants

Not all clinics are like that. I know Cole, Woods, HDC and many other doctors/clinics frequently turn down people who are not good candidates. Doctors/clinics who frequently publish results on the internet are usually more prepared to turn down potential patients. One bad press in the forum can deal a lot of damage to their reputation. They all know it’s not worth the extra money.

Hello guys and thank you all for the comments.

I want to say first of all that in HDC clinic the first and most important thing are the future welfare of the patient, I repeated many times but I don´t mind to repeat the times that be necessary, because for us this is really the most important thing.

At the HDC clinic we also denies to operate many young patients and sent them back to stay on meds, of course, we are an ethical clinic and this is what an ethical clinic will do in those cases.

Below you can examine a link of one spanish forum, in this link one young patient, 20 years old with a nw1-2, wanted to do a procedure with HDC but after we examined his case we suggested him to do not proceed with surgery for now and stay on the treatment. The patient was not happy with the diagnosis so he tried with another doctor, this new doctor recommended him 4.000 grafts FUE.
Case of Leopard - No good candidate for HDC - Other doctor recommend 4.000 FUE

Coming back to the case of 2.000 FUE, I will give you more details on this case which will help you guys to understand better the case.

-This patient its 29 y.o.
-He was on Propecia and Minoxidil for years before the procedure.

He came for a consultation and wanted to restore the frontal area and first line. After the doctor examined the situation and the facts we proceed with the restoration and the result at 4.5 months its what you can examine here, beautiful in my opinion.

When the patient came to the clinic for a control and we took these pics the patient explained to the doctor that he wanted to continue filling up the back of his head and we advise him that this cannot be possible for now as he has a lot of existing hair and will be unethical from our part to do this procedure.

So what I can confirm without any doubt is that the HDC clinic follow the most strict protocol during the consultation and trials, in order to guarantee the future welfare of the patient and to provide a high quality of life after their procedures, and Im glad to be a part of one clinic such HDC, in my opinion one of the most ethical clinic in the world.

I hope this will help to clarify.

After this explanation on the case I want to make a reflection on other things that in my opinion are totally unacceptable and should be fixed asap for the future welfare of the forum and its members.

The deliberated attacks and defamations should be controlled in order to guarantee the legitimacy of the same.

It comes to my attention that some forum members use to jump on other threads to create controversy’s and to damage the credibility of legitimate patients and forum members, this is unacceptable and shows nothing but a hide agenda.

For me its always a pleasure to respond to every question that a patient raise to me but I realize that sometimes this is a waste of time specially if the real intentions of the poster are hided like in the case of Keepitshorter.

Keepitshorter has published 86 topics on this forum, 46 of them to promote Dr Umar and the other 40 to criticize other doctor and to burst the threads of other patients-clinics.

This is some of the comments that Keepitshorter has made on HDC threads recently:
2.700 GRAFTS - STRIP - FINAL RESULT - HDC

4.200 GRAFTS - REPAIR - STRIP+FUE - HDC MEDICAL

The totality of his comments are in the same line and are always negative against everybody except Dr Umar.

He has made 11 posts in another forum, 4 of them are in the same first page, the content of all of them are a copy of the same old song, remember?, yes you right, Dr Umar promoted again in all these 11 posts.

In yet another forum Keepitshorter has made 3 posts, all of them to promote Dr Umar.

If you ask me my opinion, white in a glass bottle its milk, :wink:

We the legitimate posters should take care against these dangerous posters with hide intentions, I know that the most veterans don´t have problems to see what its going on but my concern are all these newbies who can be involved in masquerade.

It is important to remind that not every doctor out there follow the same strict ethical protocol such HDC and other TOP clinics in the world, sometimes the patient can found a very elaborated farce like undercover salesman’s, reps, spamming on the forums around the world, even some doctors has made their bussines using pics stolen from other doctors websites and hanged them in their websites and claim these results as theirs, like what happened to Hasson & Wong, Saphiro and others, its needed a really hard face to do that, most probably Keepitshorter will have an idea of what Im talking about, thanks God we have forums like this one where a patient can do his research and follow the right steps to achieve its goal.

I would require to the administrator of the forum that an investigation of the facts are required and if it is established beyond any doubt that Keepitshorter has been promoting a doctor in a fraudulent manner and without following the rules of this forum community as he do not specify in his signature that has commercial interests, then in my opinion I think it should be banned for life for ensure the integrity of the forum and the free information, and to guarantee that the community is not corrupted by the vested interests of a few individuals.

Thank you.

Escar.

So you are saying Keepitshorter is a paid employee of dr Umar?

I second that, Keepitshorter got good results from Umar but his posts seem very opinionated in favor of Umar and particulary harsh on other doctors.

In most of my posts I merely express that many of the before photographs are very much different from the after photographs. I will entertain a few examples for you.

When a persons hair is wet it obviously appears thinner than when it is dry–everyone knows that. There have been many times that it appears to me that some before pictures are taken with wet hair, and then the after pictures are taken with dry hair. It would seem to me that there is no reason to take wet before shots and then dry after shots.

There are many photographs taken before at a “bird’s eye view” from the top which shows the degree of balding much clearer, and then the after photos are taken at an angle that is not from the top. It would seem to me that after pictures taken from the top view (just as the before photos) would lend a better feel of the results actually accomplished. Can you tell me why a before photo would be taken from a top view and an after photo not taken from a top view?

There are many cases in which the before photographs are taken in bright light and then the after photos taken in darker lighting. Can you explain to the members why one would do this?

There are some cases in which (one in particular that I recall) that the before photo of a patient was taken with his hair a lighter color and the after picture was taken which portrayed the individual with much darker hair. Everyone knows that darker hair, expecially in photos, would appear thicker than one of lighter hair.

Then I recall an example of one patient whose before photo depicted the individua’s hair straight, and then the after photo it appeared the hair was much curlier. Everyone knows that curly hair gives the illusion of more coverage.

I should not have to explain blurred photographs.

I have never been critical of any doctor. I have, however, been critical of many of the photographs that are presented in this forum as I am a strong believer that one must posts quality before and after photos that are of the same angles, lighting, wet-wet, dry-dry, close up photos of both before and after, (if you post one close up) and the like.

No photograph will take the place of seeing a person in real life, but with quality photos that contain the qualities that I have described herein, I believe that this is when prospective patients get the most accurate representation of the results that one can get from a photograph.

There have been several occcasions in which I have commented that a person got a pleasing result from Drs other than Dr.Umar.

There are many member/s on the forum that their posts could certainly be construed as defamatory/slanderous, but I am certainly not one of them. I have one particular individual in mind that it does appear his underlying tone is certainly not a favorable one to a certain Doctor and his work, but that is not for me to alledge.

Finally, I don’t have to promote any Doctor who consistently posts quality photos and has a track record of producing consistent quality results. On the other hand, I have no reservations in sharing my experiences with other members so that they can make the most informed decision possible;

If it wasn’t for someone doing the same for me I wouldn’t have found Dr. Umar.

I think the final result is superb, that being said, I don’t think it is unfair to ask for comparable before and after pics. What is the rationale for putting up a before picture with wet hair and an after picture with dry hair?