12 days after the ICX bad report...! how times you need for an

How many days they need for an interview of 10 questions?? today are 12 days after the bad report… we are still waiting… come on hairsite!:stuck_out_tongue:

» How many days they need for an interview of 10 questions?? today are 12
» days after the bad report… we are still waiting… come on hairsite!:stuck_out_tongue:

are u seriously waiting for this to happen? here is a newsflash, be prepared to wait forever. They are not obligated to answer anything and they wont. If they wanted to give detailed data they would have done so already

sometimes i really wonder what guys in here think and what goes around in their head. do you really think they give an interview to an internet-forum of some hair-freaks?

…like the guy who thinks he can start a consortium and raise 100.000.000 $. in what reality do you live?

i made a post one or two days before intercytex-report and i said we expect too much of it. its bio-technology and its highly questionable if something comes out of it.

all in here talk too much. nothing against talking and speculation, but you dont only talk, you cry for information, a cure and so on. are you all crybabys or what? i mean, if you get it to start such a consortium and raise 100.000.000 $ for hair-science…great! and if you get to get an exclusive interview with ICX about ICX-TRC then great!

but the only thing you do is cry for it and talk about it. nothing against talking about things…but these things you talk and cry about are so unrealistic.

oh well…are me and hanginthere (…and some others aswell…like debris or james bond) the only realistic thinking persons in here?

» sometimes i really wonder what guys in here think and what goes around in
» their head. do you really think they give an interview to an
» internet-forum of some hair-freaks?
»
» …like the guy who thinks he can start a consortium and raise 100.000.000
» $. in what reality do you live?
»
» i made a post one or two days before intercytex-report and i said we
» expect too much of it. its bio-technology and its highly questionable if
» something comes out of it.
»
» all in here talk too much. nothing against talking and speculation, but
» you dont only talk, you cry for information, a cure and so on. are you all
» crybabys or what? i mean, if you get it to start such a consortium and
» raise 100.000.000 $ for hair-science…great! and if you get to get an
» exclusive interview with ICX about ICX-TRC then great!
»
» but the only thing you do is cry for it and talk about it. nothing against
» talking about things…but these things you talk and cry about are so
» unrealistic.
»
» oh well…are me and hanginthere (…and some others aswell…like debris
» or james bond) the only realistic thinking persons in here?

You’re a schizophrenic.

» » sometimes i really wonder what guys in here think and what goes around
» in
» » their head. do you really think they give an interview to an
» » internet-forum of some hair-freaks?
» »
» » …like the guy who thinks he can start a consortium and raise
» » $. in what reality do you live?
» »
» » i made a post one or two days before intercytex-report and i said we
» » expect too much of it. its bio-technology and its highly questionable
» if
» » something comes out of it.
» »
» » all in here talk too much. nothing against talking and speculation, but
» » you dont only talk, you cry for information, a cure and so on. are you
» all
» » crybabys or what? i mean, if you get it to start such a consortium and
» » raise 100.000.000 $ for hair-science…great! and if you get to get an
» » exclusive interview with ICX about ICX-TRC then great!
» »
» » but the only thing you do is cry for it and talk about it. nothing
» against
» » talking about things…but these things you talk and cry about are so
» » unrealistic.
» »
» » oh well…are me and hanginthere (…and some others aswell…like
» debris
» » or james bond) the only realistic thinking persons in here?
»
» You’re a schizophrenic.
Yes, i think the same… with some depressive dissociation. Who is cryng? Cry for yourself, your nickname speak for you… helpyou, and write to say something about the thread, not for breakballs to other users, ok?
Hairsite… insist 4 the interview!:stuck_out_tongue:

If everyone was thinking like you, we would still be hunting bears and gathering berries. We might eventually be able to start a fire (thanks to some crybabies)

Saying that I believe in a middle-way (the way the real world works actually): realism lies somewhere between over-optimism (next year=HM) and pessimism (you’ll never have your hair back). Who could have believed 20 years ago it was possible to clone human beings?

I don’t often waste my time responding to helpme or hangininthere, but on occasion I do feel the need.

Hangin is obviously a pathetic human being that comes to a hair loss forum for attention (that, unfortunately, many do give him). Whether he has hair or not is irrelevant. Either way, he seems like a complete waste of life. If he is losing his hair and truly believes the fact that HM will not be here for 10, 20 years or more…why is he even comming here? Maybe it’s to play psychologist and help us have a better grasp of reality. Thanks hangin! If he has a full head of hair and comes here to f#ck with people’s heads…WOW!! If that were the case, then (I’m pretty sure) he’s the biggest loser that I’ve ever encountered. Trust me, having a full head of hair does not make someone a “winner”, many people with full heads of hair are losers for many other reasons.

Helpme needs drugs (or already takes them). I’ve seen your pics…you should be willing to do anything to get your hair back (and fish oil hasn’t worked). The reality that you live in…I want no part of! To be honest with you, I kind of feel sorry for you (but obviously not enough to not speak the truth to you right now).

As far as starting a project of our own to find a treatment/cure for hairloss, I’m not saying that it would be successful. I just think that it’s an idea that should be considered and see how much interest it has. Maybe it’s not a good idea…I’m open for better ones. I just think that we have put our blind faith in researchers too long and need to make a change. I hate to be corny but…a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step! I think that it may be time to take that first step.

Let me see you people give us one good reason that you think ICX will magically show up on this board and give an interview and answer the 10 guestions.

you guys are serious, you actually think you have some power to make this happen

ICX will come and answer these 10 guestions on hairsite about the same time as we all wake up in the morning with full heads of hair…in other words…

well maybe you will prove me wrong, …oh wait, i was right on that one

Hi Hangin,

Not everyone on the HM forum believes HM will be here next year (a tiny minority might); on the other hand I do not believe it will never ever happen. I guess most of us are “in-between”: it will happen at some stage. Be it in 1 (very unlikely so early!), 3, 5, 20, 30 (very unlikely so late due to research on genes etc!) years.

From my own experience in research (altough it was in a very different field), things happen “by steps”, and can get stuck for a while, e.g. ICX & others are able to clone hair on mouses (they had pictures of that), but unable so far(not fully true this statement???) to do so on human beings - or at least to get a full head of hair from a NW7 or whichever number. Up to the day it will be sorted.

I guess I would be similar to you in a sense: I believe for sure what I see (incl. pictures). But that does not mean we can’t get a interest on research happening (Follica, ICX etc). Some of us prefer to think this will never happen, some not & hope - that’s the way we deal with life, incl. hairloss. That does not mean we don’t have a life (I am personly really happy, married, have a dream job & 6 months off etc - and I guess not too bad looking:-) ).

The only thing I would be worry, it is what I had experienced in the past: a huge amount of research being done, but not carried on due to lack of $$$, therefore getting “lost”. That’s why it would be great to see ALL ICX results, good or bad, to judge if it was effectively the 1st step towards a solution, or nada.

By the way, meanwhile, no mysteries, I take my tablets of natural complements. That plus a change of food & life style (i.e. sport) seems to have been working for the last 3 years.

i was on board with the whole HM thing since Gho first started it, and no offense to anyone, but after one bad report after another i’d like to ask…what the f%$# do you expect to get out of a Q&A from ICX outside of what was in that last report?

the technology does not yet live up to the hype. nobody wants to invest any further into it because it’s a crap shot and until they partner with someone willing to risk millions of dollars there won’t be any further progress then what they have already discussed.

» are u seriously waiting for this to happen? here is a newsflash, be
» prepared to wait forever. They are not obligated to answer anything and
» they wont. If they wanted to give detailed data they would have done so
» already

/agree