1.900 grafts - strip - hdc medical (9 months after)

Hello to everybody, the following it is another example of the work that we are developing at the HDC clinic.

In this case the details are as follows:

-Method: Strip
-Nº Grafts: 1.900

The patient was using Finasteride prior to the surgery and after he continue using the treatment to prevent the progression of the hairloss.

The objective of this patient was to rebuild the frontal area with good density and the doctor suggested him a design who suits his face not only now that he is still young, (25y.o9, but also for the rest of his life.

Here you can see the evolution from before to 9 months after the procedure.

Before:

During:

9 months after:

really good result but why didnt he opt for fue for only 1900 grafts?

» really good result but why didnt he opt for fue for only 1900 grafts?

He opted for Strip cause it was more affordable for his budget. Advantages of perform both techniques, the patient has the option to select the way to go which can definitely vary depending of the personal situation of each individual.

Although I wish it were FUE rather than Strip, I think it’s a spectacular outcome by HDC. Very well done! :slight_smile:

» » really good result but why didnt he opt for fue for only 1900 grafts?
»
» He opted for Strip cause it was more affordable for his budget. Advantages
» of perform both techniques, the patient has the option to select the way to
» go which can definitely vary depending of the personal situation of each
» individual.

» Although I wish it were FUE rather than Strip, I think it’s a spectacular
» outcome by HDC. Very well done! :slight_smile:

Yes very good outcome but he wasn’t really that bald to begin with.

Very nice work. Great density for 1900 grafts and being at the 9 month mark. I would like to see the results at 15 months…

I think it is a bit irresponsible for docs to go in and use up 25 percent of the guys lifetime donor grafts, on a guy who is just starting to thin…and put these grafts in about 10 percent of the top head area and make his hair match his thick surrounding hair

what about when he goes to a NW6 and he now has a super thick frontal hairline and his sides and back are thin his crown is bald and there is no way you can chase the balding dome and match the frontal thickness
he will look like joe biden

Hello guys and thanks you for the comments,

In this case the objective was to reconstruct the first line in a patient, who independently of his age needed a new first line to frame his face adequately not only during his 20´s or 30´s but also for the rest of his life.

To achieve this the doctor used 1.900 Grafts, we consider that this is a responsible and reasonable amount of grafts to fix one matter like this one, which everybody knows that it can be a nightmare for those who are suffering.

Yes I think 1900 grafts for that area is a reasonable amount. 2000 grafts for zone 1 is considered within the norm. I like the concept of thicker front which fades into thinner towards the back.

Nice looking work, although I agree that too bad it wasnt FUE.
I dream of the day when doctors who have the ability to perform FUE will only offer FUE and at a reasonable price closer to strip prices. Then again its just a dream…

» Hello to everybody, the following it is another example of the work that we
» are developing at the HDC clinic.
»
»
» In this case the details are as follows:
»
» -Method: Strip
» -Nº Grafts: 1.900
»
» The patient was using Finasteride prior to the surgery and after he
» continue using the treatment to prevent the progression of the hairloss.
»
» The objective of this patient was to rebuild the frontal area with good
» density and the doctor suggested him a design who suits his face not only
» now that he is still young, (25y.o9, but also for the rest of his life.
»
» Here you can see the evolution from before to 9 months after the
» procedure.
»
»
»
» Before:
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
» During:
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» 9 months after:
»
»
»
»
»
»
Fantastic result for just 1900 grafts. HDC seem to be getting consistently great results lately.

I think its a really nice result. I like everything about it except for the fact that it was strip rather than FUE.