Why I chose DHI Global for my hair restoration

To tell you a little about me, my name is Joseph Feury, I am 30 and have had three hair transplants to date; I began losing hair at the age of 18. My hair began to recede from the hairline so I had my first hair restoration procedure at the age of 21, I did not tell my friends or family, I knew I wanted to do this, so I did my research and booked my procedure. Hair restoration was not a big thing when I had my first procedure, so I did my extensive research; if I had talked and looked for advice from family, friends who were uneducated about the process, they would have tried to convince me to not do it. Following the first hair restoration procedure I have had two other procedures around the hair line and middle area. To this day, because of my hair transplants, people do not know I have ever been losing hair, I have decided to keep on top of my hair loss and not let it keep on top of me. Now my hair is looking great.
Having a hair transplant can be a big decision, there are many factors to consider that can eventually lead you to making a decision to firstly have a hair transplant and secondly, who to choose to have your hair transplant with. Generally, for a person losing hair, it is a big decision and all in all the person only wants to have hair.
Today, the hair loss industry is very competitive with competition from every location worldwide all fighting to gain the custom to the person looking to have hair. It really seems that in order to succeed the large marketing and advertising budget is required to entice customers to choose them; one of the big approaches now currently is to get high profile celebrities to represent them which in turn will really help market the brand; other forms for advertising, include budget prices.
Deciding to have a hair transplant is a big decision; this is a decision you need to make wisely and in the best interests of your future. Having a hair transplant can have a big impact upon your life, and change the way you think, perceive the world and how others perceive you. Firstly, deciding to have a hair transplant is a big decision; however, secondly an even bigger decision is to who and where should I go to have a hair transplant; many factors play a part in this such as known brand, celebrity profile, cost and most importantly result.
Deciding where to actually have a hair transplant can be a big decision, but the most important factor is to ensure that you get the correct number of hairs transplanted that are needed in order for the result to look natural; maximum possibly density is something we should always be looking to achieve especially when the hairline is concerned; also when the hair line is concerned your consultant should ensure you get the most appropriate procedure based on the shape of your face and considering future hair loss; a hair transplant really needs to be planned with the consultant by discussing your future hair loss and planning accordingly, another highly important factor in having a hair transplant.
Having decided to undergo a hair transplant, next you must decide who should I choose, who will give me the best result, who has been there, what high profile people have chosen them, have I heard about them before, where can my budget afford, these are some of the questions people ask, but the most important question is who can give me the best result?
That is why I chose DHI Global.

You have not offered any reasons why you chose DHI, sounds like an advertisement for DHI.

Hi damraak, Yes; I am trying to advertise DHI; I have had three hair transplants to date and I am very happy and excited by the hair I have today. I want to let people know that DHI Global did my hair transplants.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jfeury[/postedby]
Hi damraak, Yes; I am trying to advertise DHI; I have had three hair transplants to date and I am very happy and excited by the hair I have today. I want to let people know that DHI Global did my hair transplants.[/quote]

I think you should stop advertising - you seem to know sweet FA about HT’s…

Hi Skywalker, sorry to offend you, it is not what I wanted or intended.

which DHI location did you go to for your surgery? The one in greece?