Why are HT posts showing up on the Hair Research / Multiplication Forum?

HairSite, a lot of posts of HT results are showing up on this board. Are people posting on the wrong forum, or is this a technical glitch? Thanks for looking into this…

There were a couple that were posted here by mistake last week, they were moved to the HT forum already. Are there any new ones that I have missed? Please include link in case I overlooked them.

Thank you…

Thanks, HairSite.

I did see 2 HT threads posted here this morning (Eastern time). They looked like they were posted by HT doctors, or maybe by patients. Then they disappeared.

HairSite, here’s one of the posts I’m talking about. It’s still on this board today, 11 June, at 10:45 pm Eastern Time.

A60 - 1100 strip FUHT grafts (31 months update) Dr. A’s Clinic - V, 08.06.2013, 04:55 (Hair Transplant)

It’s weird because I am clearly on the HM/Research Board right now, I’m not looking at the HT board. I can see no other HT threads.

It seems to me there’s been a problem ever since about a month ago when you switched from making the “Board View” the default, to using the “Thread View” as the default.

Ever since then I’ve noticed weird things happening like HT posts showing up regularly (almost every day) in the HM forum. They show up, then sometimes disappear, then new ones show up. Sometimes it’s 1 or 2, other times it’s a lot. I think it may be some technical problem.

I don’t like the Thread View at all, and if I liked it, I would join some of the other hair loss websites which use that format exclusively. I think the “Board View” is much better and I think that’s one of the reasons HairSite is much better than the other hair loss forums.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
HairSite, here’s one of the posts I’m talking about. It’s still on this board today, 11 June, at 10:45 pm Eastern Time.

A60 - 1100 strip FUHT grafts (31 months update) Dr. A’s Clinic - V, 08.06.2013, 04:55 (Hair Transplant)

It’s weird because I am clearly on the HM/Research Board right now, I’m not looking at the HT board. I can see no other HT threads.

It seems to me there’s been a problem ever since about a month ago when you switched from making the “Board View” the default, to using the “Thread View” as the default.

Ever since then I’ve noticed weird things happening like HT posts showing up regularly (almost every day) in the HM forum. They show up, then sometimes disappear, then new ones show up. Sometimes it’s 1 or 2, other times it’s a lot. I think it may be some technical problem.

I don’t like the Thread View at all, and if I liked it, I would join some of the other hair loss websites which use that format exclusively. I think the “Board View” is much better and I think that’s one of the reasons HairSite is much better than the other hair loss forums.[/quote]

I am moving this thread to the ADMIN forum later today, we can continue over there.

I will have to investigate why you are seeing the "A60 - 1100 strip FUHT grafts (31 months update) Dr. A’s Clinic - V, 08.06.2013, 04:55 (Hair Transplant) thread in the HM forum.

I suspect something happens that caused the forum to display “ALL CATEGORIES” for you which explains why you are seeing threads from all categories, ie: threads from HM forum, HT forum, topical forum etc etc…

BTW, I think you meant you like THREAD view more as opposed to BOARD view. In BOARD view all the posts appear in one straight line vertically aligned on one page, whereas under THREAD view you will see indentation for individual posts within a thread and you can pick and choose which particular post within the thread you wish to read.

Thank you, HairSite. Yes, I do mean I prefer the Thread View.