Whats the best alternative to Propecia - Advice wanted

Whats the best alternative to Propecia?

I’ve been on propecia for 15 months with a little success.
The initial side effects,went away,once my body got used to it,or at least I thought so,but not 100% sure.I think it maybe putting a bit of weight on me,as well as the slight sexual side effect.

All advice would be welcome

Why don’t you try Avodart or generic Dutasteride?
More effective but you can have more side effects…

» Why don’t you try Avodart or generic Dutasteride?
» More effective but you can have more side effects…

dont advise people to take unapproved dangerous things like DUT

I’m not stupid enough to take unapproved things.Propecia gave me slight side effects,so no chance.

CHEERS!

» » Why don’t you try Avodart or generic Dutasteride?
» » More effective but you can have more side effects…
»
» dont advise people to take unapproved dangerous things like DUT

Just as potentially dangerous as any other drug not actually prescribed/monitored by a qualified physician.

Off-label_use

Just because you don’t have prostate issues doesn’t make Avodart any more or less dangerous…

And FWIW, a pretty good maintenance drug in an arsenal against hairloss.

whats with topical fin?

or an anti-androgen topically like fluridil, flutamide or spironolactone (topically).

or revivogen?

or folligen or tricomin?

and dont forget minox.

maybe if you take some of them together you stop as much hairloss as with fin.

Topical Fin gets systemically absorbed and then works almost the same as if you just swallowed the pill. So it “works” but it’s no better for your hair (and sex drive) than if you just kept taking the pills.

The findings aren’t all consistent though. Using Fin topically may still cause a little more of the effect to hit the scalp skin (in proportion to the amount that hits your entire system) compared to taking Fin as a pill.

I crush up finasteride tablets and add them to my shampoo and it’s worked great. Here is where I been buying without a prescription http://instant-online-solution.com

You may want to have a look at a topic I started about my own experiment using Keratene Retard : http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-125851-page-0-category-4-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html