Vishwanath (4 mth update) 3500 strip + 408 fuse + 513 beard = 4421 grafts

Dear forum readers,
Vishwanath visited us recently and shared his views on hair transplant and his progress.

We recorded a long video interview. However, its large size does not permit it to be uploaded as streaming video on hairsite.

Please view the complete video here

Regards,
Dr. A

2 week after HT

Are you telling me that this is his beard area at only 2 weeks aftr having grafts taken from that area?

Are you saying that in only 2 weeks it has healed to this extent? Do you have any photos of the beard aree right after extraction?

i think those are the before pictures and they just want to show us what a good donor area the patient has.

» i think those are the before pictures and they just want to show us what a
» good donor area the patient has.

Those are 2 week post operative pictures. :slight_smile: Healing is rapid and excellent.

Also, for those desirous, the patient is available to meet.

Donor strip FUHT (5 months later)

Beard donor area picture at 5 months

It appears this man got a very nice result.

He had over 4000 grafts but it didn’t cover an area near as large as one other recent case posted on this forum whereby it was portrayed 3275 or so grafts covered the entire top back center and frontal area, and the results were the patient looked as if no hair loss ever occurred.

But, then again, this picture was not taken before with wet before and dry after, and this man didn’t already have a lot of existing hair in the transplanted area.

This is a nice job and seems to me to be a very good honest representation of the results.

I’m sure this man is elated.

» Donor strip FUHT (5 months later)
»

»
» Beard donor area picture at 5 months
»

Excellent results. Very honest with the clean shaved neck photos, thanks. I do see the neck is slightly bumpy I’m sure from the FUE scars. But he can get away with they’re not too bad.

Keep up the good work and hopefully by the time I need a body fue you’d have advanced even further for me to pay you a visit! :ok:

The healing in beard donor is marvellous. Atleast, in a first class superb clinic like Dr. A’s. I speak from experience having undergone beard hair extractions twice.

There was request to see the patient’s pictures of the beard donor area from where the grafts were extracted. Below are the pictures taken during this patient’s procedure.

Thanks for the BHT pictures.

One favor please. Can we see pictures that actually show the scars where these holes used to be? I and others would like to see best and worse case scenarios so we know what we are really getting into.

It doesn’t have to be this person’s pictures.

» Thanks for the BHT pictures.
»
» One favor please. Can we see pictures that actually show the scars where
» these holes used to be? I and others would like to see best and worse case
» scenarios so we know what we are really getting into.
»
» It doesn’t have to be this person’s pictures.

Dear ADP,
Since Feb 2006, when we performed the first facial hair to scalp by FUSE procedure, we have been documenting all our cases which come for review.
The best and worst case scenarios are all there and we will keep adding to them.

Regards,
Dr. A

I went to your site Dr Arvind. Is there a specific link that just shows all your beard donor extraction transplants?

Questions that come to mind are:

1. How long will someone need to wait before they can go back to work? Unlike the scalp donor area, the beard area is always visible (unless possibly if you don’t shave … I do!).
  2. How well does it really heal? Do you see the scars from up close or is it just an empty space between the remaining existing beard hairs?
  3. From one of the other posts, I saw pictures of beard and scalp hair. In general, where (scalp zone) do you recommend putting beard hair? How about those really thick ones?

Two more questions:

Considering that the beard area is always visible, what do you think of doing donor farming into the beard area so that it may heal better or less likely to show those white dots?

Does different areas of the beard/moustache region heal differently?