The importance of detox after HT (and if possible before it)

Truth be told… I do not know how many chose or not to choose. Its their personal detail. I tell them the recommendation and the side effects.
Since hairloss is not life and death situation, it would be unfair on my part as a doctor to FORCE or follow that they stick to any medical protocol.

The second question, dear friend is Is it worth it? Let the AWARE patient decide whether he wants to take it for a decade.
Regards,
Dr. A

Thank you for you reply Dr. Arvind. Do you accept credit cards? I went to your site and it seems that your shopping cart only accepts wire transfer or direct withdrawal from my bank account. Also, I could not find shipping cost anywhere on your site.

You know Dr. Bronner also has a toothpaste line, it is a low foam formula though and takes a bit of getting used to.

The detox credit card payment will be available soon.
Meantime, you can send us your
-hair type (oily/dry)
-Skin type (oily/dry)
-Any condition (dandruff etc.)
So we can suggest which product will be best for you.

@Dr_Arvind My bad, I didn’t phrase my question correctly. I was interested in knowing whether hair transplant patients who chose not to use finasteride will see a gradual fall out of the transplanted grafts in the recipient site over a long period of time say 5 or 10 years.

Dear stitchmeup,
If the donor hair are correctly taken from the safe donor area, they do not need finasteride. We have followed patients from over 8 to 10 years that have not been using finasteride or any medication except thorough regular cleansing.
Regards,
Dr. A

P.S. - yours is a good question, because some may have taken hair from unsafe donor area and then put the blame on not having taken medicines for years. Shall collect some follow up results that will prove that no long term medication is required post HT.

Long term follow up of NW 7 (extremely bald) patient without using medications.

Arjun grafts detail: Total 7051 fue/FUSE grafts in 2 session
Scalp : 1774,
Beard : 2527,
Chest : 1083,
Abdomen: 653,
Pubic : 230,
Thigh : 55,
Armpit : 325

View worldwide discussion of this result.

What is SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)? What does it do?
Please go through the link below to understand

Is your soap/toothpaste vegetarian?

Do NOT pick any natural soap randomly!!

This patient has got hair transplant from our clinic in Dec 2008 and was not taking any kind of medicine post-operative i.e., minoxidil or finasteride. The transplanted hair are still same even after 8 years.

Comparison picture

Before pictures (Dec 2008)

After 2 weeks

After 8 months

After 13 months

After 8 years

The above patient attended and answered real life patients at our free hair transplant seminar.

This patient has got the hair transplant from our clinic in Jan 2008 and was not taking any kind of medicine post-operative i.e., minoxidil or finasteride.

Comparison picture

Before pictures

After 10 days

After 5 months

After 8 months

After 2 yrs

The above patient attended and answered real life patients at our free hair transplant seminar.

Mahi’s Haircut by JAWED HABIB

This patient has got the hair transplant from our clinic in August 2007 and was not taking any kind of medicine post-operative i.e., minoxidil or finasteride.

Comparison picture

Before pictures

After 5 months comparison picture

After 8 months

Hair transplant result video after 10 years.

detox is interesting. i’m not sure it makes a difference, but we always look for a better way

I need some of the kind of hair transplant these guys are having!

Another choice is Uncle Harry’s floride free toothpaste, I like Dr. Bronner’s natural soaps but not a big fan of his toothpaste.