Telomeres Lengthening and HM

I think the reason hair multiplication efforts have so far been unsuccessful, is because of telomere shortening with each cell division in the cells being multiplied outside the body.

They should do this to those hair cells they want to multiply: Telomere extension turns back aging clock in cultured human cells, study finds | News Center | Stanford Medicine

Impressive research! This is a major development and yes, I think it would be useful in reversing the genetic clock in multiplying DP cells and restoring their ability to induce hair growth. Definitely worth a try and someone needs to get on this right away. Dr. Jahoda? Dr. Christiano?

Only problem is it would vastly complicate getting HM approved by the FDA. Research is ongoing to lengthen telomeres for all the cells in a human body to fully restore youth to the aged.

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbjwc1c3FJs

I’m extremely disappointed with this video above-seemed like a legit researcher, then it turns out, he’s selling plant extracts to increase telomeres-BS.

He’s basically a modern day snake-oil salesmen. I had a feeling from the start it could be a sales-pitch. He’s riding the coat-tails of modern research to hock his remedy.

The only way they’re going to increase telomeres is through some form of gene therapy and it’s going to be a lot more sophisticated than a plant extract.

Why do people keep falling for this garbage?

I should add the original article Ahab posted above seems much more promising and if any cure for aging is going to be developed it’ll come out of research labs like that.

The fact that they’ve been able to reverse aging in mice is a good sign it can be done for humans-though of course it’s not always the case (like with hair) but there’s hope. I’m in my early 40s now and I was at the peak of my health/fitness in my mid-20s, with a full head of hair-so if I could reverse my biological clock and stay around 25 indefinitely, it’d be awesome.