Roger_that I sent you an email. Please don\'t share

+5

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by TonyUK[/postedby]
I always thought Stevie Dee was the most mentally impaired poster we ever had here in the last 10 years… but after giving you the benefit of the doubt for a very long time Jar Jar… sadly you are no longer in the grey area between “zealot” and “plain effing loopy”.

Hopefully one day the penny will drop and you will realize …there isnt a single poster here that has any interest…or gives any creedence to a single word you post…

So now is the time to wise up. stop embarassing yourself…and stop posting altogether… Im sorry to be so harsh Jar Jar…but you have to ask yourself why you post? who is it for? who on the forum is it you think is interested in what you have to say?.

Time to move on Jar Jar…

Of course you can do what you usually do and reply to my post and ridicule me… and thats fine…it’s what you do… but that isn’t going to change your standing in this forum…

[postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]

+1

Moderator ban jartard, please

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

+1.[/quote]

I’m usually pretty tolerant of different posters but jarjarbinx is really unbearable. He’s even more annoying than the character he’s named after.

The strangest thing is that, to him, he’s a beleaguered genius while everybody else (with dissenting opinions, anyway) is an utter simpleton. Or, I suppose, ‘member of the peanut gallery brigade’. Self assurance to that insane degree is admirable, really.