Roger_that I sent you an email. Please don\'t share

I sent you an email from my hotmail account.

LOL

Ahh, it’s always good to hear from the peanut-gallery delegation.

Thanks for this thread. Wouldn’t have wanted to miss this ! Also love it how you make it look like you have some very secret info that you only want to share with your best friend, Roger_that. You could have just told him in the email to not share it, but it’s so much more fun if you do it here publicly. Please keep making threads like this, you’re a true gem to this forum Jarjarbinx.

I wanted to write a very similar response but I have given up on this punk…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]
Thanks for this thread. Wouldn’t have wanted to miss this ! Also love it how you make it look like you have some very secret info that you only want to share with your best friend, Roger_that. You could have just told him in the email to not share it, but it’s so much more fun if you do it here publicly. Please keep making threads like this, you’re a true gem to this forum Jarjarbinx.[/quote]

If you give up on me why post to me weasel? Either you’ve given up on me or you haven’t. Make up your mind weasel.

And since you intended to post the same stupid drivel to me that Lindo posted to me please see my response to him because it applies to you as well, weasel.

Bzzt! Wrong as usual Lindo. Just like you’re wrong about Dr. Nigam now you’re wrong about why I posted “please don’t share” in the subject line. Have you ever been right? Not that I know of. But you’re not smart enough to realize that the opposite of whatever you think is probably the real truth.

I posted “please don’t share” in the subject line in case posters from other sites come to Hairsite and misconstrue that I’m sharing information (from other sites) with all of Hairsite.

I was at a different site where one of the posters started posting information (from the other site) in Hairsite and people at the other site were annoyed about it. This is why I wanted to be sure that my post to Roger said “please don’t share” very visibly, right out in the open, in the subject line, so anyone could see it.

As a matter of fact, earlier today someone at a different site thought I posted information (from the other site) to Roger_that over here. So I copied my post (including the subject line), and sent it to the appropriate folks at the other site. And now that situation is diffused. Nifty huh? That’s the reason why I posted “please don’t share” in the subject line. What I did is called thinking ahead. I would suggest that you might try it sometime, but that would be too much to ask of that last dying brain cell in that nearly empty head of yours.

Thanks for this thread. Wouldn’t have wanted to miss this ! Also love it how you make it look like you have some very secret info that you only want to share with your best friend, Roger_that. You could have just told him in the email to not share it, but it’s so much more fun if you do it here publicly. Please keep making threads like this, you’re a true gem to this forum Jarjarbinx.[/quote]

Hairman, are you Larry, Curly, or Moe?

LOL! Hairman, I think that you’re the guy in the middle here:

ROFLMAO!

:rotfl:

And one more thing in your post I wanted to respond to - I didn’t send an email to Roger_that because I think he’s my best friend. You really are a joke.

I sent him the email because he has some hair loss issues he wants to raise and it’s in my best interests to have him raise those issues so that those issues can be addressed and resolved. It’s in my best interests for him to address those issues.

Thanks for your reponse ! It always amazes me how you can compress so much information in just 4 posts in a row, you’re really good at that. So what’s your next thread going to be about ? “Roger_that, I just ate an apple” ? Looking forward to it ! Thanks again for adding all this value to this forum JarJarbinx.

Man, the more conclusions you make the more clear it becomes that you have bad judgment. And of course the more you display how bad your judgment is about issues unrelated to Dr. Nigam the more apparent it becomes that you’re also wrong about Dr. Nigam. You don’t get it. You’re judgment is bad. You come to incorrect conclusions.

Thanks for your reponse ! It always amazes me how you can compress so much information in just 4 posts in a row, you’re really good at that. So what’s your next thread going to be about ? “Roger_that, I just ate an apple” ? Looking forward to it ! Thanks again for adding all this value to this forum JarJarbinx.[/quote]

[quote]Man, the more conclusions you make the more clear it becomes that you have bad judgment. And of course the more you’re display how bad your judgment is about non-Nigam issues the more likely it is that you’re also wrong about Dr. Nigam. You don’t get it. You’re judgment is bad. You come to incorrect conclusions.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

Jup. Nigam’s 15 graft test didn’t fail, Wesley’s donor doubling went great, Nigam’s webdeveloper went rogue and made those 20 photoshopped pictures without Nigam’s consent, Nigam didn’t give himself that fake ‘international stem cell award’, there are no posters of memberships of fake organisations on his wall, there are no complaints against both of his clinics, he never switched patients in before-after photo’s, he never had a professional photographer shooting superb pictures, Nigam cured himself and gave himself 60.000 new hairs and he succeeded where Jahoda failed. I see that now. Or … wait … I’m I wrong about all that again ? You’re confusing me, Jarjarbinx :smiley:

1. We don’t know for sure what will become of Wesley’s situation but to be honest with you I’m already starting to get a little concerned. Still, we need to give it another month or so to be sure.

Also, you have to admit that Wesley was a bad candidate. Not a bad person, but rather a person with a very poor donor situation. Poor guy.

You will say that Dr. Nigam chose to treat Wesley so it counts against Dr. Nigam if Wesley doesn’t show end up with appropriate progress. And guess what, I would agree with you about that. If Wesley doesn’t show appropriate progress then that should count as a non-success for Dr. Nigam. But we should also put an asterisk there that says the candidate was a poor candidate in the first place.

And if Wesley’s case does not turn out to be successful we have to measure that non-success against Dr. Nigam’s successes because all doctors have non-successes and successes.

1. I don’t know anything about a graft test. I think that’s hair doubling stuff. Try to understand that I am only interested in his cellular experiments.

2. As I have always admitted, his hair cell experiments are not satisfactory yet. But he’s trying to get there as far as his cell treatments go.

3. Lindo you sound like you’re saying that he’s not really doing cell experiments for hair growth so are you saying that?

4. If you are saying he’s not doing cell experiments then how do you know he’s not doing cell experiments?

5. He’s sending me pics of the cells in the lab.

6. Boldy went to his lab and saw the lab and saw cell experiments taking place. Boldy says Dr. Nigam’s cell experiments are taking place. Boldy himself is involved with some of the cell experiments going on at Dr. Nigam’s lab.

7. What is wrong with concluding that you don’t agree with everything he’s done but his experimentation with cell techniques to treat hair loss is a positive and hopeful step in the right direction that might provide better results?

8. Why don’t you want him to do cell experiments? If his cell experiments lead to a breakthrough treatment then we get our hair back. Don’t you want your hair back?

9. he just got done transferring intact 3d spheroids. This is the first time he’s done it. You can’t say he’s not having success with it because this is the first time he’s done it and he just did the injections so you have to wait some time to see if it grows hair or not.

Be reasonable.

[quote]Man, the more conclusions you make the more clear it becomes that you have bad judgment. And of course the more you’re display how bad your judgment is about non-Nigam issues the more likely it is that you’re also wrong about Dr. Nigam. You don’t get it. You’re judgment is bad. You come to incorrect conclusions.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by Lindo[/postedby]

Jup. Nigam’s 15 graft test didn’t fail, Wesley’s donor doubling went great, Nigam’s webdeveloper went rogue and made those 20 photoshopped pictures without Nigam’s consent, Nigam didn’t give himself that fake ‘international stem cell award’, there are no posters of memberships of fake organisations on his wall, there are no complaints against both of his clinics, he never switched patients in before-after photo’s, he never had a professional photographer shooting superb pictures, Nigam cured himself and gave himself 60.000 new hairs and he succeeded where Jahoda failed. I see that now. Or … wait … I’m I wrong again ? You’re making me confused Jarjarbinx :-D[/quote]

[quote]
8. What is wrong with concluding that you don’t agree with everything he’s done but his experimentation with cell techniques to treat hair loss is a positive and hopeful step in the right direction?
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

“don’t agree” is quite an understatement. I strongly condemn luring patients with fake photo’s, certificates and results to a clinic to sell them a $10.000 procedure that won’t work. At the same time, yes I would agree that he’s also doing some experiments and who knows, maybe one day he might actually have something that works. I would be quite amazed but it’s not 100% impossible. He might get some info out of Boldy & Mwamba and who knows, he might get his name attached to some results one day.

But that’s not my issue with Nigam. My point is that people should be informed about the way’s he’s been deceiving people, so that they can make a better decision whether to visit him or not. That’s all.

jarjar,

go get a procedure from nagam. thats reasonable.

lol i like how you felt the urge to make a new post several hours after your last. Just shows that you apparently really have some very serious issues :smiley: much more serious than hair loss :smiley:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

ROFLMAO!

:rotfl:[/quote]

Thanks for your very useful post which will no doubt help us achieve our objective.

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+a+weasel&tbm=isch&source=iu&imgil=_eclv15vYXLmRM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcTf9Ewu2kosK_5O74p3FNubMr5BuJQjIhXwdqApFNRjf0whkYzXiQ%253B464%253B524%253B-rHyF0Nk-siwCM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fpophaydn.wordpress.com%25252F2011%25252F10%25252F28%25252Fweasel-is-winning-vote%25252F&sa=X&ei=itatUoHNDob1oASR7oGAAg&sqi=2&ved=0CDQQ9QEwBA&biw=1920&bih=978#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=_eclv15vYXLmRM%3A%3B-rHyF0Nk-siwCM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fpophaydn.files.wordpress.com%252F2011%252F10%252Fweasel2.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fpophaydn.wordpress.com%252F2011%252F10%252F28%252Fweasel-is-winning-vote%252F%3B464%3B524

[quote]lol i like how you felt the urge to make a new post several hours after your last. Just shows that you apparently really have some very serious issues :smiley: much more serious than hair loss :smiley:

[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

ROFLMAO!

:rotfl:

[postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby][/quote]

I always thought Stevie Dee was the most mentally impaired poster we ever had here in the last 10 years… but after giving you the benefit of the doubt for a very long time Jar Jar… sadly you are no longer in the grey area between “zealot” and “plain effing loopy”.

Hopefully one day the penny will drop and you will realize …there isnt a single poster here that has any interest…or gives any creedence to a single word you post…

So now is the time to wise up. stop embarassing yourself…and stop posting altogether… Im sorry to be so harsh Jar Jar…but you have to ask yourself why you post? who is it for? who on the forum is it you think is interested in what you have to say?.

Time to move on Jar Jar…

Of course you can do what you usually do and reply to my post and ridicule me… and thats fine…it’s what you do… but that isn’t going to change your standing in this forum…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by TonyUK[/postedby]
I always thought Stevie Dee was the most mentally impaired poster we ever had here in the last 10 years… but after giving you the benefit of the doubt for a very long time Jar Jar… sadly you are no longer in the grey area between “zealot” and “plain effing loopy”.

Hopefully one day the penny will drop and you will realize …there isnt a single poster here that has any interest…or gives any creedence to a single word you post…

So now is the time to wise up. stop embarassing yourself…and stop posting altogether… Im sorry to be so harsh Jar Jar…but you have to ask yourself why you post? who is it for? who on the forum is it you think is interested in what you have to say?.

Time to move on Jar Jar…

Of course you can do what you usually do and reply to my post and ridicule me… and thats fine…it’s what you do… but that isn’t going to change your standing in this forum…[/quote]

+1

Moderator ban jartard, please

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by TonyUK[/postedby]

Time to move on Jar Jar…

Of course you can do what you usually do and reply to my post and ridicule me… and thats fine…it’s what you do… but that isn’t going to change your standing in this forum…

[postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]

+1

Moderator ban jartard, please[/quote]

+1.