Proscar first time user?

iam 25 and iam receading from the temples. i have tried minoxidil and lazer treatment but neither helped. iam about to start on proscar 5mg cut into quaters 1 quater a day. doese anyone have any good or bad advice for me before i start. iam worried about the hormonal changes it may have on me long term.

You should always consult with your family doctor before you do start taking it.

Propecia is a great move for a guy your age.All I can tell you is what I experienced.It stopped my hairloss ! Minox,laser wands or surgery WILL NOT stop you from losing more hair.I’ve found that the tablet worked wonders on my temples & crown.Don’t expect results over night,it takes a while to kick in.You’ll notice that you’ve stopped losing hair well before you see new hairs growing.Also,sometimes you can lose more hair after using it for a while.This is known as “shedding” I never experinced it but some people have.It can be terrifying when it does happen but it is natural, don’t panic,all the hair willl regrow.

I had NO side effects what so ever.I’ll give you another piece of advice, don’t go reading every negative comment you can find on the net in regards to propecia because you will only put things in your head.Any side effect you do run into wears of after a short time or stops the second you stop taking the drug.Don’t forget,people tend to get on forums only when they have a problem,not when something is working.Just because 1 guy has a problem doesn’t mean you will.

The tablets stopped working for me after 6-7 years.It may not stop for you at all.Even if it does stop working,you will be older & wiser & not care that your balding.Trust me on that. Besides,there are other drugs available should the propecia stop working for you several years from now.

Now pop a pill & don’t waste another moment of your life worrying about hairloss.Life your life man !!!

» You should always consult with your family doctor before you do start
» taking it.
»
» Propecia is a great move for a guy your age.All I can tell you is what I
» experienced.It stopped my hairloss ! Minox,laser wands or surgery
» WILL NOT stop you from losing more hair.I’ve found that the tablet
» worked wonders on my temples & crown.Don’t expect results over night,it
» takes a while to kick in.You’ll notice that you’ve stopped losing hair
» well before you see new hairs growing.Also,sometimes you can lose more
» hair after using it for a while.This is known as “shedding” I never
» experinced it but some people have.It can be terrifying when it does
» happen but it is natural, don’t panic,all the hair willl regrow.
»
» I had NO side effects what so ever.I’ll give you another piece of advice,
» don’t go reading every negative comment you can find on the net in regards
» to propecia because you will only put things in your head.Any side effect
» you do run into wears of after a short time or stops the second you stop
» taking the drug.Don’t forget,people tend to get on forums only when they
» have a problem,not when something is working.Just because 1 guy has a
» problem doesn’t mean you will.
»
» The tablets stopped working for me after 6-7 years.It may not stop for you
» at all.Even if it does stop working,you will be older & wiser & not care
» that your balding.Trust me on that. Besides,there are other drugs
» available should the propecia stop working for you several years from
» now.
»
» Now pop a pill & don’t waste another moment of your life worrying about
» hairloss.Life your life man !!!

Proscar will not regrow hair in your temples. It might regrow hair in the crown but most likely it will just halt your growth. Some people see some sexual problems and weight gain but its different from person to person.

Proscar will not regrow hair in your temples. It might regrow hair in the
» crown but most likely it will just halt your growth. Some people see some
» sexual problems and weight gain but its different from person to person.

Proscar REGREW hair in my temples,it was significant growth.I have no doubt in my mind that if it wasn’t for proscar I would be totally bald.

You need to consult doctor before you take any kind of medications. It is always better to use herbal products so as to avoid side effects.

herbal products are totally useless.

you are on the right track and you’re smart enough to start treating your hairloss early rather than late.

take the finasteride and don’t listen to any other person.

it will slow do your hairloss and buy you time till there is a cure for this sh&t.

I agree with freddie555. I think you could try some products though and if it doesn’t work for you try the proscar.