Prince Albert of Monaco

He looks more like her father than her husband to be.

She reportedly tried to flee back to her home country a few days before the wedding. Probably having second thoughts marring a NW6 guy.

Tell me she isn’t marrying him for his money. She’s about to have the worst night of her life after this wedding is over.

That cloth would be better served going over his head to cover his bald spot.

Imagine if a waiter came up and complimented him and his daughter on their smart attire.

If they took a crown view in this picture, you’d see the reflection of the floor on his head. Its that shiney.

He’s saying “Dear Lord, please fix my baldspot…” in the above photo.

The priest meanwhile has been blinded by his shiny bald head and is staggering around rubbing his eyes.

Why dont you kill yourself if you are so disgusted by baldness, just kill yourself and all is done, you are getting more and more annoying, stupid and ridiculous.

Freddie555,
I don’t want you to kill yourself, but based on this post of yours I do think you need to see a therapist.

To be sexy or to deserve love has nothing to do with baldness, fortunately.
Just for giving some samples of cool guys: Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel and a couple of friends of mine who have intentionally shaved their heads.

» To be sexy or to deserve love has nothing to do with baldness,
» fortunately.
» Just for giving some samples of cool guys: Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel and a
» couple of friends of mine who have intentionally shaved their heads.

If being sexy and cool has nothing to do with baldness, they would not have to shave their heads to be sexy and cool.

» He looks more like her father than her husband to be.
»
» She reportedly tried to flee back to her home country a few days before the
» wedding. Probably having second thoughts marring a NW6 guy.
»
» Tell me she isn’t marrying him for his money. She’s about to have the
» worst night of her life after this wedding is over.

Nice babe, Prince. Way to go!