Physicians & Patients Invitation : International Hair Restoration Platform 2017

You are invited to the inaugural International Hair Restoration Platform Conference (IHRP 2017) on April 7 - 9, 2017 in Vancouver, the most livable city in North America.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is chairman for the meeting. The conference features renowned faculty members and other top hair restoration surgeons in the world.

Come learn from some of the world experts and pioneers in hair transplant surgery and exchange knowledge with the field peers!

We will be organizing keynote speeches, workshops, exhibits, presentations and patient-surgeon consultations to make the event an unforgettable one.

Physicians, please register at International Hair Restoration Platform Conference (IHRP Conference 2017). Patients, please pre-register by Official patient consultation registration form.

More info and free consultations are offered by Dr. Patrick Mwamba at www.mywhtc.com

@My_WHTC_Clinic_Repre can you please invite Lee Buckler, Replicel’s CEO, to talk about their hair regeneration trials?

I just sent a tweet to Replicel and Lee Buckler about this. I believe RepliCel is based in Vancouver, it would be great if they agree to be one of the speakers.

Good to know that @Dr_Woods (inventor of FUE and BHT) is a keynote speaker at this conference in Vancouver.

Hello, everyone. An invitation has been sent to Replicel and its CEO. Thank you for your attention. This will be a very educational opportunity for everyone involved.

Gio Macatti
MYWHTC

@My_WHTC_Clinic_Repre and @HairSite

Replicel is based on Vancouver, how perfect !!

RepliCel Life Sciences
Suite 900, 570 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3P1

@HairSite and @My_WHTC_Clinic_Repre have you heard back from Replicel? Will they attend?

I have not heard back from RepliCel.

@Dr_Woods inventor of FUE and BHT, one of the keynote speakers at the conference. This April in Vancouver.

@My_WHTC_Clinic_Repre

Dr. Patrick Mwamba’s - invitation to the inaugural event for International Hair Restoration Platform Conference (IHRP 2017) April 7 - 9, 2017 in Vancouver,

Yes. RepliCel will attend the International Hair Restoration Platform conference in Vancouver on April 7, 2017.

As an avid supporter of medical hair restoration and medical research, MyWHTC is extremely pleased to announce that Mr. Lee Buckler, RepliCel’s CEO, will be attending the conference. As CEO, Mr. Buckler will contribute information on the company’s hair regeneration trials.

Is there an update on this? Did Replicel’s CEO speak and anything new that we should know about RCH-01?

I am getting actual footage of RepliCel’s discussion in a couple of weeks. The video will be posted as soon as possibile.

As stated, here is the actual video footage of RepliCel at IHRP '17 in Vancouver, BC.

Regards,

Gio Macatti