Myself2

User account “Myself2” has been banned. It has come to our attention that this poster is logging in with questionable credentials. As a reminder, all posters have agreed to our site’s Terms & Conditions when registering an user account in the forum.

HairSite, could you please define “questionable credentials”?

It’s about time that people like myself2 are banned from this site. These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam. It’s clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain. Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by walrus[/postedby]
HairSite, could you please define “questionable credentials”?[/quote]

This!

Arashi’s ban, in lieu of any discernible reason, seems dangerously close to censorship to me.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam. [/quote]

If he was so busy he wouldn’t post on forums in the first place.

It’s clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain. [/quote]

You have as much evidence of that as you do that Dr. Nigam is trustworthy.

Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam [/quote]

Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jimmy[/postedby]

This!

Arashi’s ban, in lieu of any discernible reason, seems dangerously close to censorship to me.[/quote]

Agreed. What exactly has Myself2 done that warrants a ban, especially in comparison to the nonsense “jarjarbinx” has subjected everyone to?

HairSite, could you please define “questionable credentials”?[/quote]

I have very valid reason to ban his account but I am not at liberty to divulge what we use to screen a poster otherwise it will only invite the offender to come up with other schemes to bypass our controls.

All I can say is that he is posting with questionable credentials and that is the basis for banning his account.

Today is a day for celebration!!!

I agree totally.

It’s about time that people like myself2 are banned from this site. These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam. It’s clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain. Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam[/quote]

Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.[/quote]

Myself2 is welcome to create another login that is not in violation of our forum controls. He is trying too hard to disguise his identity and there is no reason for that. The reason to ban his account has nothing to do with his comments as I have yet reviewed everything he posted at this point.

Meanwhile, Jarjarbinx’s posting privileges have been restricted (on a thread by thread basis) because of the offensive comments he made.

[postedby]Originally Posted by HairSite[/postedby]

I have very valid reason to ban his account but I am not at liberty to divulge what we use to screen a poster otherwise it will only invite the offender to come up with other schemes to bypass our controls.

All I can say is that he is posting with questionable credentials and that is the basis for banning his account.[/quote]

Why don’t you tell the truth?

You didn’t like the fact that Myself2 was questioning one of your paid sponsors,

Yep - this is senseless.

So, could we get some kind of promise that you’ll unban these users once the HL community achieves a consensus on Dr. Nigam’s practices?

That would be great.

Hairsite,

There have been plenty of attacks:

Myself2 has done some attacks so you will want to limit his activity too just like you say you did to me.

Also, the following posters have posted recent attacks and I will be emailing you links to their attack posts. They have attacked me and they’ve attacked Dr. Nigam. I have no problem with you limiting my access due to attacks as long as you limit the access of other posters who attack as well. That’s only fair. These are the names of the people who’s attack posts I will be sending you links to:

1. Myself2.

2. mookoopoo

3. Z

4. JJJ Jr. S

5. Flynn

6. Archibald

7. Coki

I will be sending links to attack posts by these posters so Hairsite can limit these poster’s access.

Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.

Myself2 is welcome to create another login that is not in violation of our forum controls. The reason to ban his account has nothing to do with his comments as I have yet reviewed everything he posted at this point. He is trying too hard to disguise his identity and there is no reason for that.

Meanwhile, Jarjarbinx’s posting privileges have been restricted (on a thread by thread basis) because of the offensive comments he made.[/quote]

There’s a nicer way to question or critic someone’s work. This poster such as myself2 was crossing everyline to discredit dr Nigam even after roger that showed his diploma. It’s not about questions or critics it’s about the limit someone crosses without any proper prove. It was obvious that myself2 had other intentions than just a critic. I myself didn’t like some of dr Nigam’s pics but it didn’t give me the rights to attack him without giving a chance to clarify. Obviously some people like myself2 work for someone to discredit the good work of dr Nigam. A honest and unbiased poster would not attack someone in that sort of way. I’m not saying dr Nigam has found a cure yet and dr Nigam doesn’t claim this either but at least be patient for sometime and let a 3rd party like dr mwamba or dr cole if he visits dr Nigam be the judge. Someone like myself2 can’t be the judge. Wait for boldy or tom. It hasn’t that long that they have done the procedure.

Hey Walrus don’t sugar-coat it, myself2 didn’t question Dr. Nigam. He out-and-out called Dr. Nigam a criminal fr@ud among other things.

These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam.

[postedby]Originally Posted by walrus[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
It’s clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain.

Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam

Banning people who question what others accept on face value is hardly a good precedent to set. It is borderline censorship.[/quote]

Bad jarjar.

Myself2 is welcome to create another login that is not in violation of our forum controls. The reason to ban his account has nothing to do with his comments as I have yet reviewed everything he posted at this point. He is trying too hard to disguise his identity and there is no reason for that.

Meanwhile, Jarjarbinx’s posting privileges have been restricted (on a thread by thread basis) because of the offensive comments he made.[/quote]

myself2 wore out his welcome. But that doesn’t apply to me. Lots of people want me here.

[postedby]Originally Posted by jimmy[/postedby]

This!

Arashi’s ban, in lieu of any discernible reason, seems dangerously close to censorship to me.

[postedby]Originally Posted by JJJ Jr. S[/postedby]

Agreed. What exactly has Myself2 done that warrants a ban, especially in comparison to the nonsense “jarjarbinx” has subjected everyone to?[/quote]

Dr. Nigam can post here if he wants to.

These people try to slow down the work of a credited person like dr Nigam.

It’s clear that his intention was to discredited dr Nigam for personal gain.

Thank you hairsite for banning him. I hope in the future you do the same thing with people like myself2 who try to discredit a good dr like de Nigam