My fue hair transplant story

I´ll be writing about my FUE hair transplant experience. I had hair transplant 1 year ago. I wish, this writing helps you. Sorry for my English, it´s not my main language.

Hair shedding start when i was 25 or i realised. I am not sure about it. In earlier i don´t mind that much but afterwards it start to disturb me. I decided to transplant and i search clinics for this. I found suitable campaign for foreign patients, clinic calls HistoryHair in Turkey. This campaign is very extensive. 3 night 5 star hotel accommadition + internal transport with VİP car + operation + all medicines + maximum graft plantation + prp treatment + interpreter + 3. day washing + for companion (room mate) hotel and car transfers free and all of these only 1000 pound. After compromised, ı went for operation. They have been very helpful and accommodating. Operation was so successful. They hosted me very well. After six months my hair start to grow and right now my hair is so rich and looking good. I can suggest everybody HistoryHair with my all heart.

I am same idea with you. My hair has got great thickness. They are so good about transplant. I can suggest them with my all heart too.

@kevinheath91 and @erikwalker69

Thanks for sharing. Please post your before and after photos here.

Also, you must provide full disclosure if you are compensated directly or indirectly by the clinic for posting here in our forum. Thank you.

Here my before-after pic. Is my hair looking good?