Kevin Costner in Waterworld

he comes from a long list of actors who had just enough hair at the right time in their careers to get famous with their looks.

had they timed it a decade later, they would have been flops as far as movie stars.

Disagree.

If the stars need hair they’ll usually just wear a 'piece. At least for certain roles if not for their whole waking lives.

When a 'piece is being used for a movie role, there just isn’t the same kind of stigma that it carries for masculine guys in normal life.

Now how many bald actors have made it having joined the industry while severely balding?

Almost all who have made it did so before their hair loss wrecked their good looks. After that they just cruise on the fame they have earned.

Um, what do you mean?

The vast majority of Hollywood actors put themselves on the map early on. Even most of the older character actors in smaller roles were usually younger actors for decades first. This is true in balding and nonbalding guys alike.

Young roles demand decent hair because most of the NORMAL population still has decent hair at that age. So I guess this proves that Hollywood goes for above-average good looks (what a surprise). But it doesn’t prove that Hollywood gives a sh*t whether that great hair is naturally occurring or not.

» Now how many bald actors have made it having joined the industry while
» severely balding?
»

Vin diesel

» severely balding?

Matt Lauer

» severely balding?

Nick Cage

» severely balding?

Vince Vaughn

» » Now how many bald actors have made it having joined the industry while
» » severely balding?
»
»
» Matt Lauer

hes an actor? news to me. He was in the industry LONG before he even was slightly thinning

» » severely balding?
»
» Nick Cage

again, he was first famous back in the 80s, WAY BEFORE HE EVER SHOWED ANY THINNING

the question, read it again, the question is not , who is a famous actor, yet he is balding

it is how many bald actors JOINED THE INUSTRY WHILE SEVERELY BALDING

» » severely balding?
»
» Vince Vaughn

unless he wears a piece, his hair sure does not looks SEVERELY BALDING to me

I’ll say it again:

This only proves that Hollywood has a bias for great looking people. Wow, what a discovery. Now MPB can take its rightful place among every other possible cosmetic and aging issue that a human can suffer from.

Hollywood just wants great hair. The same way they want great everything on your body. But Hollywood doesn’t give a sh*t whether your great hair is naturally occurring or whether you bought it. If balding guys are having problems getting into Hollywood, then it’s because those guys are sticking it out too long keeping the bad/receded hair before finally submitting to the hairpieces & transplants.

» I’ll say it again:
»
» This only proves that Hollywood has a bias for great looking people. Wow,
» what a discovery. Now MPB can take its rightful place among every other
» possible cosmetic and aging issue that a human can suffer from.
»
»
» Hollywood just wants great hair. The same way they want great everything
» on your body. But Hollywood doesn’t give a sh*t whether your great hair
» is naturally occurring or whether you bought it. If balding guys are
» having problems getting into Hollywood, then it’s because those guys are
» sticking it out too long keeping the bad/receded hair before finally
» submitting to the hairpieces & transplants.

i think most hollywood actors become famous when young, that is the reason most dont start with receding

The question I asked is what dose uno used and you are telling me to buy 10 so I guess that means that the answer to my question is “buy 10.” It looks to me like you couldn’t even comprehend my simple question.

remy hair extensions,hair extensions.

» » I’ll say it again:
» »
» » This only proves that Hollywood has a bias for great looking people.
» Wow,
» » what a discovery. Now MPB can take its rightful place among every other
» » possible cosmetic and aging issue that a human can suffer from.
» »
» »
» » Hollywood just wants great hair. The same way they want great
» everything
» » on your body. But Hollywood doesn’t give a sh*t whether your great hair
» » is naturally occurring or whether you bought it. If balding guys are
» » having problems getting into Hollywood, then it’s because those guys are
» » sticking it out too long keeping the bad/receded hair before finally
» » submitting to the hairpieces & transplants.
»
» i think most hollywood actors become famous when young, that is the reason
» most dont start with receding

Not a big hollywood elite actor, but a good actor nonetheless. He can carry a movie, although these movies he carries are low-budget b-movies. I doubt he could effectively carry a major studio release, although diesel has done well in the riddick series.