HairSite kindly refrain jarjarbinx from posting on certain threads

I truly believe that with jarjarbinx’s interference no civil discourse can be achieved.

Let’s just all stop responding to anything jarjar posts.

Hairsite,

Of all people to make a request like this Hairman is the least credible of them all. He has attacked me time and time again for no reason when I have been just trying to have hair-related discussions of interest to me.

Mostly Hairman attacks me because I ask Dr. Nigam to look into the hair growth factors (in general) and the Histogen (growth factor) treatment specifically. It is totally reasonable for me to have these kinds of discussions here and yet I get attacked for having these kinds of discussions here. Is that ridiculous or what? This is a hair website and hair forum and I get attacked for asking Dr. Nigam to investigate the effects of hair growth on hair growth and for asking him to work with Histogen to treat hair loss. It’s totally reasonable what I do but I get attacked for it.

Not only do I get attacked for having legitimate hair-related discussions but I also have these selfish cretins (Hairman and KO) pressuring Dr. Nigam to halt his research into growth factors to treat hair loss. They press him to ignore my requests that he research growth factors as a means to grow hair.

Please keep in mind that not only do Hairman and KO press Dr. Nigam to halt his research into growth factors to treat hair loss they do so because they want Dr. Nigam to spend more time researching the treatments Hairman and KO want Dr. Nigam to research. In other words they are trying to get Dr. Nigam to halt research into the hair growth methods that I want him to research (growth factors) so that Dr. Nigam can spend that saved time to do more research into hair growth methods that they (KO and Hairman) want researched. And they don’t understand why I’m pissed off at them.

I have never once tried to get Dr. Nigam to stop research into the methods (of treatment) that KO or Hairman want Dr. Nigam to research. Not even once. But these two have no reservation whatsoever about pressing Dr. Nigam to halt research into the area that I want him to research.

Hairsite, the reality is that Hairman and KO are a couple of rude, selfish, and disrespectful goons. They do not have any respect at all for the wishes of other posters. NONE. They do not give one-second’s thought to the fact that other posters want Dr. Nigam to continue researching growth factors. They could care less what other posters want. They’re selfish and disrespectful and rude. They could care less what anyone else wants and they have a sense of entitlement that makes them feel like their wishes are all that matters. They feel like the wishes of other posters are irrelevant and all that matters is for Hairman and KO to get what they want.

By “all” do you mean the 4 or 5 of you who would actually join your funny “boycott jarjar” program?:rotfl:

That’s a triple-banger laugh.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by KO[/postedby]
Let’s just all stop responding to anything jarjar posts.[/quote]

I am here for the results of science

so I will only share that if management looks at this thread to please remove the requested argumentative series of posts by members mentioned near the bottom of page 1 and top of page 2 of this linked thread.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-117608-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

My hope is going forward into the weekend & upcoming expected reports that if people can remain at their best, that deletion of these cited argumentative posts will go along way toward resolving concerns.

What a laugh!

Hairsite knows you’re an instigator. You insult the Hairsite moderator’s intelligence with your innocent act.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby]
I truly believe that with jarjarbinx’s interference no civil discourse can be achieved.[/quote]

Hairsite if you do what the poster is requesting then remove not only KO’s and my derogatory posts but also please remove KO’s posts asking Dr. Nigam to halt all research except the research that KO wants to be done. If you do not remove these kinds of disrespectful posts then I am going to be inside of all of these threads asking Dr. Nigam repeatedly over-and-over to stop all research that KO/Hairman want done and for Dr. Nigam to only do research that I want done. Of course when I do this KO and Hairman will respond to my posts by attacking me so the smart thing to do is to delete KO’s disrespectful post asking Dr. Nigam to stop research that I want continued so that I don’t have to post a bunch of posts asking Dr. Nigam to halt research that KO and Hairman want Dr. Nigam to continue. If you’re going to let KO and Hairman press Dr. Nigam to halt research that I want Dr. Nigam to continue then that means it’s OK for me to press Dr. Nigam to halt research that KO and Hairman was Dr. Nigam to continue.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by FollicleSherlock[/postedby]
I am here for the results of science

so I will only share that if management looks at this thread to please remove the requested argumentative series of posts by members mentioned near the bottom of page 1 and top of page 2 of this linked thread.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-117608-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

My hope is going forward into the weekend & upcoming expected reports that if people can remain at their best, that deletion of these cited argumentative posts will go along way toward resolving concerns.[/quote]