Hair transplant

My hair loss started back in 2010, i was not aware of the severity of it initially. Then my friends and family started noticing the thinning and bald patches, which i was trying to hide. Then one of my friends suggested me to go for hair transplant, i had no knowledge of the procedure so, I was a little scared initially then heard about Dezire clinic, where Dr. Prashant Yadav (M.S., MC.H.) I scheduled my consultation with him and he recommended me 3500 grafts with FUE method. I agreed and my hair transplant surgery was scheduled on 25th November at 11:00 am last year. Everything was prepared when i reached Dezire Clinic, the assisting staff welcomed me and got me ready for the procedure. Dr. Prashant Yadav was there on time we greeted each other and the procedure began in no time. It was my first hair transplant so there was anxiety too as I was not so sure of the results to be very honest but when the procedure got over I took a sigh of relief. It was a day care procedure so, i got discharged the same day and next day I was called for a head wash and understanding the post-operative instructions. Everything went well and now it’s been almost 4 months and i can see hair growing on my scalp slowly and within a month or two the results will start appearing and I’m very excited for it.
Thank-you

Thanks for sharing. Can you post some before and after photos?

Dear Rohan,

Thanks for sharing your experience of hair transplant. Please submit some of your before pictures along with the progress of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th month and so on for better understanding.

These progress pictures will be really helpful for you and other prospective patients to understand the growth phase after the Modern Hair Transplant.

Regards,
Dr. A’s Clinic