Hair Transplant in Turkey

I’m planning to get hair transplant in turkey with MCAN Health Clinic. Is there anyone who had the experience with them?

Are you affiliated with the clinic directly or indirectly in any way? Why are you also advertising for their clinic in your profile badge?

In your profile badge it says “Loyal to MCAN Health after hair transplant experience Istanbul” and yet here in this thread you said you are planning to get a hair transplant with them. Why the contradiction?

I am very curious about transplantation in Turkey. It seems that it is gaining a lot of popularity due to the cost effectiveness associated with going to Turkey.

I wish you the best of luck if you decide to go forward with it, and please keep us posted.

http://hairtransplanttestimonial.blogspot.com/

MCAN Clinic never heard of them? Hmm, but if you plan on going somewhere in Turkey just be careful you don’t get scammed. If you are looking for somewhere i’d recommend doc.gulten unveren

Doc.gulten unveren. Oh yeah she is very good. Heard of her being the best hair transplant clinic.

Definitely you should choose Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu, two weeks ago he changed my life and my self-confidence to very positive.
Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu uses Sapphire Fue Technique and he opens channels directly himself. Two weeks ago I was his patient really amazing hair transplant doctor. I searched about Sapphire Fue Technique and I choosed this technique but only Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu uses this technique as a hair transplant surgeon. In his clinic (Diamond Hair Clinic) only Dr.Mehmet opens channels not nurses not technician

I wish your hair transplant would be successful.

1 Like