HAIR REGROWTH - Pictures included Hairloss Solved and reversing from home testin

This guy is a troll, right?

I POSTED MORE PICTURES ON MY GOOGLE + ACCOUNT CHECK THEM OUT
as far as brand new pictures… i will post those in about 3 weeks time at the end of the month… so keep on following.

Just because someone wants to charge for their hard earned research and cure doesn’t mean its not legit.

Sorry to all the haters but you low lifes aren’t entitled to freebies.
To the others… I say … there is hope

Do you really think people will buy anything from you after reading this? You can’t even answer a few simple questions without resorting to personal attacks and insults.

By the way, it is illegal to sell what you sell without putting proper packaging and labels disclosing the ingredients, it is against the law. Glad you left your phone number and email address all over the internet, ENJOY PRISON!

ipod Don’t be a dick. He’s not trying to s3am anyone. He has been in this forum for long enough. He thinks he has found something that reverses his baldness. Let the guy prove his case or his unsuccessful case. I don’t agree with not labeling the product’s but at least wait till he proves his case. Stop trying to send people to jail. WTF is wrong with you.

exactly, he has been around long enough for us to know that each time he appears here it is with some new bogus product which he uses to try to sc4m us out of our money. He tried misleading users here with his so called “success stories” before which ended up leading to his own online shop.

Apart from that he is a conspiracy theorist who smears semen on his head (no joke, check the archive) and posts self-loving topless photographs of himself. This guy is a joke… he shld get out of our faces once and for all.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Rob35[/postedby]
ipod Don’t be a dick. He’s not trying to s3am anyone. He has been in this forum for long enough. He thinks he has found something that reverses his baldness. Let the guy prove his case or his unsuccessful case. I don’t agree with not labeling the product’s but at least wait till he proves his case. Stop trying to send people to jail. WTF is wrong with you.[/quote]

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Rob35[/postedby]
ipod Don’t be a dick. He’s not trying to s3am anyone. He has been in this forum for long enough. He thinks he has found something that reverses his baldness. Let the guy prove his case or his unsuccessful case. I don’t agree with not labeling the product’s but at least wait till he proves his case. Stop trying to send people to jail. WTF is wrong with you.[/quote]

Rob,we don’t need to wait for him to prove his case, this is a done deal already according to him. Did you not read his posts in this thread? He clearly said “the cure” and “your hair will grow back guaranteed”.

Please just go ahead and send him the money or he will call you a retard and dumb ass. You don’t want to be a retard, do you?

Internet is such a strange place