Gynecomastia Surgery

Hi,
I’m Rohit Sharma a resident of Delhi, the condition usually called man boobs is getting very common these days, even I was a victim of it. Initially I used to think it will get normal on its own with time, but with time I noticed it was developing more rather getting normal. It affected my self esteem and gave me inferior complex like it killed my masculine personality and I could not bear it. Read many articles and blogs people suggesting different tricks and tips to get rid of it but trust me nothing worked out, there was a little anxiety for surgical option from my side. With time I finally realised going under the knife is the only suitable option left but another problem was the perfect surgeon to approach and first of all to find the best. On different forums and sites there were thousands of options to confuse me already. Finally through YouTube I got to know about Dr. Prashant Yadav (M.S., MC.H.) I read about him on his company’s website again it took me 5-6 days to finally get ready for the surgery. I went for a consultation at Dezire Clinic, Delhi Dr. Prashant Yadav was there and all my anxiety and confusion vanished with his suggestions and recommendations after examining my condition. His friendly nature and warm staff finally assured me of the result and gave me the much needed confidence. On the day of surgery I reached Dezire Clinic and the assisting staffs made me change my clothes and Dr. Prashant Yadav was too there on time, they took me to the OT and started with the procedure, first on the targeted area general anesthesia was injected to numb the concerned area to avoid any pain or discomfort during the procedure. Minor incisions were made and breast gland was removed and in my case there was little fat accumulation too so using liposuction technique required volume of fat was also removed. The incisions were sutured but the drain was removed the very next day as I was called to pay a visit for drain removal and for other important instructions. Doctor prescribed me few painkillers and ointment to be applied on the targeted area and also I was given a compression garment which I needed to wear for a month. My experience with Dr. Prashant Yadav was very nice and warm and also they have called me for follow up after the results.

Thank you.

best-liposuction-surgeons-in- vaser lipo