Good aproach, or a cure?

Is this Tsuji project or some other?

Does not mean much if it has not been tried on humans. These researchers know all too well that just because hair grows on mice does not mean it will grow on humans. It is sad they spend all this money testing on mice that never translates over to humans.

“Does not mean much if it has not been tried on humans. These researchers know all too well that just because hair grows on mice does not mean it will grow on humans. It is sad they spend all this money testing on mice that never translates over to humans.”

Well, the last sentence of that summary says, “In fact, we have preliminary data that suggests human HFG formation using human keratinocytes and dermal papilla cells.”

Isn’t that because they grafted human skin onto the mice? Have they actually tried it on human?

Here is another article. Not sure about the accuracy; however, it sounds promising. Why would they post an article like this before testing it on humans. I mean what is the benefit. This chemical is already available. Most people it eat daily.

That is insane. Tomorrow I’m going to buy 25 portions of Mc chips and rub all them on to my head.

My reading of this is that the chemical itself doesn’t “cure baldness”. They’re putting this chemical at the bottom of the little wells in the chip where they’re growing the Hair Follicle Germs (HFGs). The chemical allows oxygen to pass through, so the cells can be perfused with oxygen and grow into an HFG. It sounds like this is the only chemical they tried that has that effect. Therefore it may be essential for them to grow the HFGs, but if you just rub it on your scalp, it wouldn’t grow any hair.

Yes, prp like acell were fraud promotions.

1 Like

But after thorough research, we have found hgf do stop hairloss, reverse hair thinning and possible HM.
However, like when we invented beard hair to scalp transplant, we will be very conservative and will offer case studies and proof after 6 months.
Regards and hopefully a hairy 2018,
Dr. A

1 Like

Dr. A,

Have you tried PDMS and HGFs? Please tell us why you are optimistic about this.

Patience please I am bound by non disclosure agreement… results will speak and if they don’t I will be first to expose… but I do think from confidential documents that 6 months is the timeline.

1 Like

HI Dr. A — any news to report on the success of HGFs and PDSM?

1 Like

Hi, any news ?

@Dr_Arvind Yes, any news about?

Yes, any news about?

So no news about hfgs Dr A? something went wrong with the trials?

To be honest, it’s terrible that they are testing something for animals. I just do not understand this.

What is it meant for??? kindly share with title!

Why hasnt this multiplication shit been tried already on humans?? Seriously its about time. It shouldve hit human trials years ago. Tired of this shit already and am really considering giving up altogether on multiplication and other potential “cures” by never reading up on news updates of this sort again.