Getting off Propecia. Advice

Had great success with Propecia and saw great improvement in the thickness of my hair plus plenty of regrowth at the hairline. I stopped taking Propecia in April due to its cancer related talk - the results are now reversing and I need a supplement that will have a ‘similar’ effect on my hair like Propecia but without the ‘druggy’ effect on my system. Can anyone advice?

Thanks

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by malkuth[/postedby]
Had great success with Propecia and saw great improvement in the thickness of my hair plus plenty of regrowth at the hairline. I stopped taking Propecia in April due to its cancer related talk - the results are now reversing and I need a supplement that will have a ‘similar’ effect on my hair like Propecia but without the ‘druggy’ effect on my system. Can anyone advice?

Thanks[/quote]

Advice : Be grateful for being a high responder (probably in the top 2%), getting plenty of regrowth in the hairline and get back on the Propecia ASAP.

If you insist on going “natural” I recommend a high quality, premium grade snake oil. :stuck_out_tongue:

i would not stay on propecia for too long, actually not doing it all.

not offend you. just an adive from somebody who experienced it …

Nothing will be able to save your hair unfortunately, unless you want to experiment with things like RU58841.

I would strongly advise you to stay on propecia, this is a very safe drug with low incidence of sides, but it’s up to you.