1120 grafts - 1 hair (1120)
1225 grafts - 2 hair (2450)
910 grafts - 3 hair (2730)

In total : 3255 grafts - 6300 hair

Medications :

1 - PRP Injection - 4 times (Regenlab)
2 - Finasteride 1mg for 10 months

Regards

That’s all??? no graft count, no nothing, just a fancy pair of sunglasses to go along with the new hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve updated. Thank you.

You know there is a class action lawsuit against finasteride …post finasteride syndrome.
Please google this information before starting on medications that have dangerous and irreversible side effects ranging from permanent impotence, suicidal thoughts, depression to name a few.

The dangers of finasteride are very real. For me it is mostly about elevated estrogen levels and gyno because of that. I just started taking DIM diindolylmethane and Zinc to reduce the conversion to estrogen, hope it will reverse some of the side effects.

You might try taking finasteride less frequently or stopping it altogether. It’s a bad idea to take other supplements to counter the effects of finasteride unless it’s supervised by an m.d.

The dangers are very real, you may like to view the lawsuit being conducted in Canada
http://www.propeciahelp.com/class-action-lawsuits

I am sorry but I would expect to see more density and coverage after 3255 grafts!

Great result of FUE Hair Transplant

Did this combo work?

I’m sorry, i think your front line is not good. 6300 grafts is a big number. It could have been more accurate :no_mouth:

6300 individual hairs, not 6300 grafts. There is a big difference.

Hello, I want to have a hair transplant, but, I have a lot of questions, in my mind. Have you done it before. Where did you have it done. Are you satisfied. Which would you recommend, FUT. FUE. Is there a site you can recommend? Can I get information?