Dr. Nigam I don\'t think you should send these goons your medical license

I don’t think you should send these peanut-gallery goons anything. I think you should stop responding to them and you should just ignore them.

Many of us here will defend you so you will be defended. I think you should leave it to us decent folks here to defend you while you go on about your research efforts to improve cell-based hair loss therapy.

If you send them documents then you are yielding to their nonsense and you should not yield to peanut-gallery goons. Also if you send them documents they will still accuse you of stuff because they’re peanut-gallery goons and that is the nature of peanut-gallery goons.

Peanut Gallery: (figurative) people whose criticisms are regarded as irrelevant or insignificant (resembling uneducated people who throw peanuts on the stage to express displeasure with a performance

To hell with them. Let them snivel all they want. Lots of us will defend you and sooner or later the moderator will get it through his thick skull that baseless attacks against researchers here is not a good idea and he will put a stop to it.