Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi (Dr. Armani clinic) Hair Transplant

Hi Everyone,

How’s it been? I haven’t been on the forums in quite some time, my wife and I keep having children and it’s been hard to find the time…lol.

I wanted to get back on the forums to continue tracking hair loss treatments and to chat with other guys who have had similar experiences. I will give you my story in a nutshell.

In May of 2008 I had my first procedure with Dr. Armani in Canada (3,000 grafts). That was a great experience and the procedure went very well. My hair for some reason wasn’t growing as much as I’d hoped, so I went for a second procedure in August of 2010 with Dr. Hayatdavoudi in Beverly Hills (an additional 500 grafts to thicken it up). Both procedures were done with exceptional professionalism. To keep it recent, my procedure in Beverly Hills was a great experience. From the moment I walked in, Jeff was warm and courteous, and for the rest of the time I was there, all the staff (including Dr. Hayatdavoudi and Dr. Armani) were so friendly and nice. Everyone made sure I was comfortable and they engaged in very nice conversation. They worked efficiently and I felt as if I was among friends. Truly a great experience, especially when someone is going through this type of procedure, it really helps to have great people around you.

Since then my hair has grown in much thicker and the Dr. Armani clinic has been very good with their follow up and customer service. They continually check to see how I am progressing and to see if I am satisfied. I was very impressed with Dr. Hayatdavoudi, his work and his professionalism.

I want to post pictures of the my results soon, just looking for a camera first, since we’ve moved we have been unable to locate it. Hope to be back soon with pics.

Thanks,
Gabriel Fernandez

Gabe,

I am truly thrilled that you are so happy with your procedure with Dr. Baubac and the care you have received from our Beverly Hills staff.

I look forward to seeing updated photos of your result.