Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi (Alvi Armani) 8,151 grafts FUE

Dr. Baubac does seem to be a bit more conservative with the hairline design. When it comes to hair transplant, being “conservative” is a good thing.

What about his crown? Can you show pics of his crown?

He looks at least 20 years younger in this picture

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by HMorHT[/postedby]
What about his crown? Can you show pics of his crown?[/quote]

Yeah, pic of the crown please? Also pic of the back. I am surprised you could get over 8000 grafts from him, his donor doesn’t look that thick to begin with.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
The guy produces good results and is more conservative in hairline design. That’s good.

But the graft counts are still quite high. I see other clinics producing more with less.[/quote]

Cal, you should check out the coverage Dr. Baubac was able to achieve here with 3,995 grafts: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-127964-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

[postedby] [/postedby]

[/quote]

The patient is coming in this summer for some updated photos. I will be sure to take some photos of the crown and donor.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Norwood3[/postedby]

Yeah, pic of the crown please? Also pic of the back. I am surprised you could get over 8000 grafts from him, his donor doesn’t look that thick to begin with.[/quote]

Hello Everyone,

A lot of you have asked for photos of this patient’s Crown and back of the head.

The patient came in for photos yesterday and we took both for you. Please see below. I will have many more photos of this patient soon!

Before

After - photos of crown and donor

Here is a Before and After photo of the patient’s crown

The before photo on the left was taken before his crown session (session 2), but 3 months after his frontal session (session 1). As you can see, his hair in the photo on the left is starting to thicken up in the front from session 1.

You can see the dramatic overall difference below

And he also dyed his hair? This can’t be due to camera and lighting

here is a post op pic of him right after his crown procedure

I agree. People love Dr. Baubac hairline designs. Here are updated photos of this Dr. Baubac result years later with post op photos to see hairline design:

with graft placement

Looks quite natural. He definitely is happy. Good stuff!

Can I ask how old this patient is? Is he in his 40s, 50s ?

early 50’s

Thanks SeanFUE!

Other photos of this result - 8,151 grafts all FUE with Dr. Baubac

A huge improvement and given the state of the art of hair transplantation today, the patient should have no complaints.

That being said, I have two comments.

1. Although the hairline isn’t simply a thick, obvious line, the leading edge of grafts do are along the same plane. I’m not sure why more doctors, who understand angulation and creating a serrated edge, don’t make the leading edge of hair placement a little less symmetrical.

2. The crown photos show something of a comb over.

I would not call this Dr. Baubac hairline overly symmetrical

Dr. Baubac designs and restores all kinds of hairlines with different designs, below are just a few examples of his hairline restorations

I agree that the examples you give are undetectable - the leading edge is varied.

The one in the original post, not so much. But still better than 98% of the work I have seen online.

Thanks!