Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi (Alvi Armani) 8,151 grafts FUE

Alvi Armani
Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi Result

The patient below had 8,151 FUE Grafts with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in our Beverly Hills Clinic to restore Zones 1, 2, 3 and 4

The patient had 2 sessions

• Session 1 to restore zones 1 and 2 (Front and Hairline)
  • Session 2 to restore zones 3 and 4 (Crown)

Comparison Photos

Before Photos

Post op Photos

After Photos

An amazing result indeed.

How much does it cost to have so many graft placed? Thanks.

is it just me? This Dr. Baubac is actually less aggressive than good old Dr. Armani, this is a good trend for the armani style hair transplants.

The guy produces good results and is more conservative in hairline design. That’s good.

But the graft counts are still quite high. I see other clinics producing more with less.

Dr. Baubac does seem to be a bit more conservative with the hairline design. When it comes to hair transplant, being “conservative” is a good thing.

What about his crown? Can you show pics of his crown?

He looks at least 20 years younger in this picture

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by HMorHT[/postedby]
What about his crown? Can you show pics of his crown?[/quote]

Yeah, pic of the crown please? Also pic of the back. I am surprised you could get over 8000 grafts from him, his donor doesn’t look that thick to begin with.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by cal[/postedby]
The guy produces good results and is more conservative in hairline design. That’s good.

But the graft counts are still quite high. I see other clinics producing more with less.[/quote]

Cal, you should check out the coverage Dr. Baubac was able to achieve here with 3,995 grafts: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-127964-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

[postedby] [/postedby]

[/quote]

The patient is coming in this summer for some updated photos. I will be sure to take some photos of the crown and donor.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Norwood3[/postedby]

Yeah, pic of the crown please? Also pic of the back. I am surprised you could get over 8000 grafts from him, his donor doesn’t look that thick to begin with.[/quote]

Hello Everyone,

A lot of you have asked for photos of this patient’s Crown and back of the head.

The patient came in for photos yesterday and we took both for you. Please see below. I will have many more photos of this patient soon!

Before

After - photos of crown and donor

Here is a Before and After photo of the patient’s crown

The before photo on the left was taken before his crown session (session 2), but 3 months after his frontal session (session 1). As you can see, his hair in the photo on the left is starting to thicken up in the front from session 1.

You can see the dramatic overall difference below

And he also dyed his hair? This can’t be due to camera and lighting

here is a post op pic of him right after his crown procedure

I agree. People love Dr. Baubac hairline designs. Here are updated photos of this Dr. Baubac result years later with post op photos to see hairline design:

with graft placement

Looks quite natural. He definitely is happy. Good stuff!

Can I ask how old this patient is? Is he in his 40s, 50s ?

early 50’s

Thanks SeanFUE!

Other photos of this result - 8,151 grafts all FUE with Dr. Baubac