Can Propecia grow this much hair?

Have you guys seen this from the hair transplant board? Can propecia really grow this much hair?

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-57050-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

» Have you guys seen this from the hair transplant board? Can propecia really
» grow this much hair?
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-57050-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

There’s always a person who had exceptional results with hair loss treatments because they were SUPER good respondants. Is this normal? NOT AT ALL.

I would say this is one in a million chance. I don’t like when EXTREMELY NICE hair transplant photos are posted (and the normal and below average are kicked under the rug) or EXTREMELY WOW hair treatment results photos posted because it gives the unexperienced mind the idea that these are possible for them to get too. They don’t know that these are very very very rare cases. And when they get the hair transplant or jump on the meds they become dissapointed with the results. When in reality their results were pretty decent, except they had high excpectations.

The other question is how long can he keep the hair, we all know Propecia’s effect will not last forever.

» » Have you guys seen this from the hair transplant board? Can propecia
» really
» » grow this much hair?
» »
» »
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-57050-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
» There’s always a person who had exceptional results with hair loss
» treatments because they were SUPER good respondants. Is this normal? NOT
» AT ALL.

»
» I would say this is one in a million chance. I don’t like when EXTREMELY
» NICE hair transplant photos are posted (and the normal and below average
» are kicked under the rug) or EXTREMELY WOW hair treatment results photos
» posted because it gives the unexperienced mind the idea that these are
» possible for them to get too. They don’t know that these are very very very
» rare cases. And when they get the hair transplant or jump on the meds they
» become dissapointed with the results. When in reality their results were
» pretty decent, except they had high excpectations.

Over the last year and a half I have spoken with hundreds of hairloss sufferers. In all the people I have talked to and cases I have seen I have never seen meds regrow this much hair.

I am a firm believer that meds will slow down and for some stop hairloss. Some will regrow minimal hair but regrowth like this is one in a million.

I agree…

I have yet to see such a drastic result from Propecia.

However what im baffled about is that Propecia is a DHT BLOCKER, and its job is to slow the hair loss process down, but to regrow? Especially in that number???

Unless im mistaken, to regrow hair, its a mixture of Propecia to slow hair loss down and then rogaine to do the regrowing…

Unless i have something mixed up here…

Cheers

MoM

» Unless im mistaken, to regrow hair, its a mixture of Propecia to slow hair
» loss down and then rogaine to do the regrowing…

The poster says :

“look at this guy for example i hope he doesnt mind using his pics…he is on the big 3 and never had any hair transplant!”

But anyway, it’s a great result

Yes, it can!

When i was around 31 I experienced rapid hair loss. I got on propecia and I literally went from NW4 to NW2 in 6 months. I’ve been propecia for close to 10 years and the effectiveness of propecia is wearing off…

do not underestimate hairloss drugs…they work amazingly good for people under 30.jut check these pictures as well.

I would be very cautious when i see amazing transplant results when people start propecia for the first time along with their transplant.there are thousands of transplant patients and yet we only see a selected few…maybe they are excellent propecia responders as well.who knows?Obviously we cannot prove it but i am always sceptical…

for me if you started fighting hairloss and think of a transplant think smart, use propecia and minox for a year first and see what it does

» do not underestimate hairloss drugs…they work amazingly good for people
» under 30.jut check these pictures as well.
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» I would be very cautious when i see amazing transplant results when people
» start propecia for the first time along with their transplant.there are
» thousands of transplant patients and yet we only see a selected few…maybe
» they are excellent propecia responders as well.who knows?Obviously we
» cannot prove it but i am always sceptical…
»
»
» for me if you started fighting hairloss and think of a transplant think
» smart, use propecia and minox for a year first and see what it does

I agree with what you said.
But that first before and after photo you posted is actually a hair transplant. That marker drawn on his forhead is what drawn by his hair transplant surgeon for the hairline design.

» » do not underestimate hairloss drugs…they work amazingly good for
» people
» » under 30.jut check these pictures as well.
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» »
» » I would be very cautious when i see amazing transplant results when
» people
» » start propecia for the first time along with their transplant.there are
» » thousands of transplant patients and yet we only see a selected
» few…maybe
» » they are excellent propecia responders as well.who knows?Obviously we
» » cannot prove it but i am always sceptical…
» »
» »
» » for me if you started fighting hairloss and think of a transplant think
» » smart, use propecia and minox for a year first and see what it does
»
» I agree with what you said.
» But that first before and after photo you posted is actually a hair
» transplant. That marker drawn on his forhead is what drawn by his hair
» transplant surgeon for the hairline design.

its not mj i saw it on balding blog it was a rassman patient he went in for a transplant procedure but he didint have one…rassman told him to try propecia first and come back to see how it works on him.When he went back he didnt even need a transplant.check the link

It actually sais that rassman believes that mainly people under 30 have outstanding results from propecia…and this guy is 39!!!So he is an exception to the rule…

» Yes, it can!
»
» When i was around 31 I experienced rapid hair loss. I got on propecia and
» I literally went from NW4 to NW2 in 6 months. I’ve been propecia for close
» to 10 years and the effectiveness of propecia is wearing off…

Are you still a NW2 today??

» Are you still a NW2 today??

I’m barely hanging on to NW2 - probably close to NW3… Propecia power is wearing off after 10 years (I’m now 42)… it can’t look that bad as I went on a few dates with a girl in her early 20s that told me she had to ditch a 23 year old guy that was 23 because he had hair loss…

I’m not going to have a HT with limited donor hair. If HM is commercialized, I’ll go for it…

That’s what I wanted to know. I was curious, do any of you experience any type of side effects from propecia?

» That’s what I wanted to know. I was curious, do any of you experience any
» type of side effects from propecia?

Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappears as our body accustoms to the medication. I’m using Propecia for year and half. I too had side effects in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects.

I have been using finepecia for about year and a half nw nd i m 25…i cn say for myself tht though i havent grown much hair to talk about with its use bt it sure has arrested my hairloss smwhere between nw 2 nd 3… i think propecia works to keep and you need to start taking it early in your hairloss:)

» I have been using finepecia for about year and a half nw nd i m 25…i cn
» say for myself tht though i havent grown much hair to talk about with its
» use bt it sure has arrested my hairloss smwhere between nw 2 nd 3… i
» think propecia works to keep and you need to start taking it early in your
» hairloss:)

Everyone I speak with pretty much says the same thing when taking FIN (Propecia), “I didn’t have much or any regrowth to speak of, but it did dramticaly slow down or stop my hairloss.”

I think it’s fantastic for stopping hairloss progression, but as far as regrowth, I have seen very few cases where it made a nice cosmetic difference.

Andy King forever a salesman.

Buy from decent companies,not ones that give advice just to sell - TO OBVIOUS

actually Propecia is a drug used to slow down the hair loss, not to regrow the hair you lost.

ppl under 30 usually have a hight rate of hair grow, that’s why when those use drugs like Propecia, they will eventually grow back almost all the hair, as for ppl over 30-35 it’s a bit more difficult. Propecia will slow the hair loss for them, and in some of the cases will stop it at all, and in very extreme cases it may help growing your hair back. The only way to regrow fast and easy your hair, is a transplant.

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Propecia) - trustedtablets-online.com I recieved my pills within one week of ordering them.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 4y3g6f4k

» I agree…
»
» I have yet to see such a drastic result from Propecia.
»
» However what im baffled about is that Propecia is a DHT BLOCKER, and its
» job is to slow the hair loss process down, but to regrow? Especially in
» that number???
»
» Unless im mistaken, to regrow hair, its a mixture of Propecia to slow hair
» loss down and then rogaine to do the regrowing…
»
» Unless i have something mixed up here…
»
» Cheers
»
» MoM

You are right. brilliant analogy and explanation.