Bill Gates

The world’s richest man has a bit of a bald spot.

I guarantee you with his money he is the least bit concerned with his bald spot. In essence, I guarantee you that he has access to cloning.

» The world’s richest man has a bit of a bald spot.
»
»
I think he should take extra care for his hair. It doesn’t suites to his personality.

I like that comment …

Well said man… Well said …

I havent heard that sentance when speaking about why HT’s are important to an unexplainable level for some men.

IT DOESNT SUIT HIM…

Im telling you all that it perfect… Imagine Bill gates with frail, thinned out hair…

It just doesnt suit some people, and some men would just look “differnt” to put it nicely without their hair.

Some men just shouldnt be bald. And thankfully… They dont have to be…

Cheers

MoM

For all we know, billy might have already exhausted much of his donor hair supporting what we currently see on top with HT sessions. How often do you see a guy with a bald spot that large in back and the front is so thick & low? It’s more common that his front would be fairly receded already by the time his crown is at that stage.

My point is not really to argue that Bill Gates must’ve had HTs. (Honestly, I don’t think he has.) I’m just saying that we don’t know for sure with anyone. Like the Bosley infomercials say, “you can only see the bad ones.”

And if he really didn’t give a sh*t then he would have a lot more gray hairs on his head. I see little or none in those pics, and he’s too old for that to be naturally occurring. He must be dying it and that means he cares at least to some extent.

And yes, balding hair would look TERRIBLE on him. The crown loss isn’t really bad for him, but only because enough hair is still there to put a bunch of hair onto his frontal image.

FWIW, his father was completely bald.

i guess it never make any diff to him

» i guess it never make any diff to him
yes i agree with u he got everything in the world he don’t care about his looks much

» IT DOESNT SUIT HIM…
»
» Im telling you all that it perfect… Imagine Bill gates with frail,
» thinned out hair…
»
» It just doesnt suit some people, and some men would just look “differnt”
» to put it nicely without their hair.
»
» Some men just shouldnt be bald. And thankfully… They dont have to be…
»

Unfortunately I am one them (guys that look bad bald not a multibillioniare :frowning: ).
One thing you have all forgotten is that he is horrible happily married and does not seem to be interested in charisma. Those issue might also impact.

If i was a multibillionaire, happily married with kids, busy saving the third world and popular would I care about a hair transplant??? Oh F*** it… I’ll never know :wink:

» » IT DOESNT SUIT HIM…
» »
» » Im telling you all that it perfect… Imagine Bill gates with frail,
» » thinned out hair…
» »
» » It just doesnt suit some people, and some men would just look
» “differnt”
» » to put it nicely without their hair.
» »
» » Some men just shouldnt be bald. And thankfully… They dont have to
» be…
» »
»
» Unfortunately I am one them (guys that look bad bald not a
» multibillioniare :frowning: ).
» One thing you have all forgotten is that he is horrible happily married
» and does not seem to be interested in charisma. Those issue might also
» impact.
»
» If i was a multibillionaire, happily married with kids, busy saving the
» third world and popular would I care about a hair transplant??? Oh F***
» it… I’ll never know :wink:

Hair defines who we are, this guy is in his late 60s and still eager to get his hair back,

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-71385-page-0-order-last_answer-category-2.html

»
»

Bill Gates believes researching a cure for baldness is a waste of time and intellectual resources. He, of course, has a full head of hair.

Article: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-20002817-56.html

Related topic : http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-66977.html

Gates is no longer the richest man in the world, this guy is, and he has a bit more than a small bald spot, he is almost bald

why doesn’t this carlos slim put some money into HM.

if i had his kind of money, i’d do it in a flash.

------- Best medicine for solving hair loss problems----- Please see the facebook

<<And if he really didn’t give a sh*t then he would have a lot more gray
hairs on his head. I see little or none in those pics, and he’s too old
for that to be naturally occurring. He must be dying it and that means he
cares at least to some extent.>>

Not so. Everybody turns gray at different rates. I, like Bill Gates, am in my 50’s, and I have only a few, unnoticeable gray hairs.

Bill Gates’ Microsoft holdings have diminished considerable in the last 12 months. Gates has considerably reduced his Microsoft holdings. Analysts wonder if other Microsoft investors could follow suit. Gates no doubt would rather place his bets on a faster horse as Microsoft declines from a technology leader to also-ran.

»
»

Interestingly, his Dad, Bill Gates Sr., is completely bald – about a NW 7, and apparently has been since he was his son’s age or younger.

That is wrong idea of Mr Bill Gates, He does not know the KESHAMULATHARALAYA from Srilanka. Mr Bill Gates, If you can contact me, I will stop your hair fall and give hair to your bald head. My email---- gherbalproducts@gmail.com

» That is wrong idea of Mr Bill Gates, He does not know
» the KESHAMULATHARALAYA from Srilanka. Mr Bill Gates, If
» you can contact me, I will stop your hair fall and give
» hair to your bald head. My email---- gherbalproducts@gmail.com

YOU MADE MY DAY THIS WAS THE MOST AMAZING AND STUPIDEST POSTING EVER HILARIOUS

he stays “bill gates”. no more to say.