Ass bald guy reverses baldness - real or snake oil?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
Hey Kevin, I’m not sure why that attention whore keeps knocking your fundraising site. No one is forcing him/her to contribute. As a matter of fact, it is your fundraising site that makes me believe you are NOT pulling our legs. Why would you put up that site if you didn’t believe people will get results from your regimen? No one would contribute if your regimen and results was all but a hoax right? Hell if my hair comes back decent enough, I would definitely have no problem contributing.

It doesn’t take much to realize the intent, but some people just like to be confrontational…either that or just plain stupidity.[/quote]

Attention whore? Hey kiddo…who has the Youtube page? Who has the Facebook page? And who has the sleazeball fundraising page?

On everything else you said- spoken like a true leg-humping Kevin shill. Oh I dunno…why would he? O…M…G…

Hey Kevin, I’m not sure why that attention whore keeps knocking your fundraising site. No one is forcing him/her to contribute. As a matter of fact, it is your fundraising site that makes me believe you are NOT pulling our legs. Why would you put up that site if you didn’t believe people will get results from your regimen? No one would contribute if your regimen and results was all but a hoax right? Hell if my hair comes back decent enough, I would definitely have no problem contributing.

It doesn’t take much to realize the intent, but some people just like to be confrontational…either that or just plain stupidity.[/quote]

Thanks for pointing this out Sonny. Yes I created a fundraising site, because I truly believe people will support once they find success through my hair project. I have been told many times that I’m only fighting the inevitable but I have proved many people wrong. Hopefully this will work for everyone here as well. Good luck to Sonny and everyone else.

Btw, Jacob’s OMG cracked me the hell up. LMAO. We should just take it easy on him/her. We can go on and on with him/her forever and it will not serve any purpose.

I’ve figured it out now. Their fixation on he/she him/her- Sonny is actually Kevin’s honey! :lol2: Take it easy on me…it takes two lovers tag-teaming to even try, and it’s not working too good, is it? So that’s why- let’s stop wink wink.

No legitimate, caring person would dare ask for any $ just for sharing what has worked for them. And only a shill/lover would slobber over the whole idea in public.

All my DHTs went :confused: when he/she said “O…M…G”. Gender conflict to say the least. Alright that’s enough about Jackoff…i mean Jackie.

Hi Tim,
I read that you purchased the Scalp Med thru a third-party on eBAY. I’m considering getting it there since it is cheaper. I know you are getting some results with the treatment as well, but i was wondering if the product on eBAY is legit or not. Have you been able to confirm that?

Thanks!

Why ask in the thread where he brought that up when you can bump this one up? :ok:

hey jacob that link does not work? also posted on the forum on other page about the propglycol in smed which we know is in regaine lotion and makes your scalp itch and just like an oil slick i have had to give up on it as it gave me pimples all over the scalp after stopping the scalp has settled down again.
I fail to see that this product that you wash your hair and have a nice clean scalp then add an oil slick to it i might just as well put a tub of lard over me scalp hahaha,at least i think the avodart is the change in meds that maybe showing tiny hair regrowth and the oral vits as well.:ok:

I’m not sure if anyone’s checking this thread anymore, but since i posted my results (microscope pics) here, I might as well post my results at 11 weeks into Kevin’s regimen.

As you can see I leave my hair long and in the baseline picture (taken on May 18th 2013), you can see that i’m thinning from the crown extending down towards the front, predominantly on the right side. In the second picture (taken on August 3, 2013) at 11 weeks, the thinning is less noticeable.

I’m very happy with the results. Not only my shedding has decreased from ~45 to ~10 in the shower, I’m seeing continued regrowth. I will definitely stick the regimen. Thank you Kevin!

Before:

After 11 weeks:

After posting the above pics, i found another “Before” shot that was taken at the same time but a little closer to the crown, which better matches the “After” shot. It’s a better comparison. Here are the pics again:

Before:

After 11 weeks:

hi i got my smed from offbetti and yes its legit but as i say im not happy with the minoxidil and the before treatment as it is very greasy and makes your hair loss look worse i would have thought that being so expensive more than other forms of minox smed would have made it less greasy.
Thats why i do not like many forms of minoxidil on sale and had to give up with the itchy nature of them, best go for a prop glycol free solution if using this drug.
spectral minox is good as it is non greasy and contains lots of natural products in it as well and spectral dnc L which is a cream for worse stage mpb.
It does piss me off that as i have said before you wash your hair and scalp and then apply a greasy load of shi* to your hair its like washing your face then putting lard on it how good is that?

Hi Tiny,

Thanks for the reply. I will purchase from offbetti going forward.

Yes, i agree with the messy application especially if the hair is long. For now i’m just gonna put up with it until i get more coverage then i’ll buzz it. As for the itching, i have close to none. I guess it affects different people differently. For example, i tried rogain foam thinking i can replace scalp med with it, but it was very harsh on the scalp and dried my hair out…and itched like crazy. Things are looking positive so i don’t dare to change anything at least for now.

I’m curious about spectral though. Please let us know how that continues to work for you. Thanks!

There’s nothing fishy about this whole thing and the results were so great that he had to take the videos down for whatever reason.

:ok:

Sorry to disappoint you, but it’s nothing fishy. To the contrary, it further goes to show that Kevin does not have any ties to those companies he mentioned in the videos.

Due to YouTube’s policy he had to take them down because he is not authorized by those companies (ie; Scalp Med, Propecia,…etc) to mentioned their products/names in the videos. One must have approval from the companies before doing so. This is what Kevin told me when i contacted him via his YouTube account.

His future videos will not have any mentioning of products/companies.

Well isn’t that cute. Kevin’s honey, Sonny…who just happens to be just any 'ole poster and just happens to only post on this subject…just happened to contact Kevin…and :ok:

I could find you many many Youtube vids out there with ppl talking about companies/even “promoting” them. Shall we start with Coke? You will see many that also TRASH companies.

So which company was Youtube referring to? Scalpmed? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFYtDxEfllg Would you like more examples? And if that particular one is from Scalpmed and/or approved by them…that guy or one of his own honeys has spammed these types of forums like crazy over the years.

If I contact Youtube and get a response- what will they tell me?

Btw…he can put them up elsewhere- even plenty of hosting sites to then put the vids on his idiotic fundraising site. And he said long before the vids were taken down that he wasn’t going to be talking about any products etc anymore. Which makes a lot of sense. “Hi, I’m Kevin. I’ve regrown my hair with this secret topical and LLLT device I can’t name. Then there’s these magic supplements I take every day. I’m just here to show off my hair, not to let you in on my secrets” And of course people will have to or will even be told- you’ll have to pm or email me to get the answers. Pathetic.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]
Well isn't that cute. Kevin's honey, Sonny…who just happens to be just any 'ole poster and just happens to only post on this subject…just happened to contact Kevin…and :ok:

I could find you many many Youtube vids out there with ppl talking about companies/even "promoting" them. Shall we start with Coke? You will see many that also TRASH companies.

So which company was Youtube referring to? Scalpmed? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFYtDxEfllg Would you like more examples? And if that particular one is from Scalpmed and/or approved by them…that guy or one of his own honeys has spammed these types of forums like crazy over the years.

If I contact Youtube and get a response- what will they tell me?

Btw…he can put them up elsewhere- even plenty of hosting sites to then put the vids on his idiotic fundraising site. And he said long before the vids were taken down that he wasn't going to be talking about any products etc anymore. Which makes a lot of sense. "Hi, I'm Kevin. I've regrown my hair with this secret topical and LLLT device I can't name. Then there's these magic supplements I take every day. I'm just here to show off my hair, not to let you in on my secrets" And of course people will have to or will even be told- you'll have to pm or email me to get the answers. Pathetic.[/quote]

Dude, you have got to be kidding me. Still obsessed over my success?

Here's an explanation for everyone before you start creating sh*t all over this forum again.

Directly from youtube.

Your video is not eligible if it contains content that you didn't create or get permission from its creator to use. You need to be able to show written permission for the following video elements:

Audio: recorded music, live performances, cover songs, background music, etc.
Visuals: images, logos, software, video game footage, etc.
Any other content you don\'t own worldwide commercial usage rights to.

Examples of videos that are NOT eligible

Your video contains a song you purchased for personal use (e.g., bought on iTunes or in a store) but didn\'t obtain a commercial license.
You found a video on the Internet and you cannot prove that it\'s in public domain.
You are only singing words of your favorite copyrighted song
You have used content from someone else without permission, but you haven\'t yet received a copyright notice on your video.
You edit together or \"mash-up\" other works
You only use 30 seconds of a song or video clip
Your video does not provide proper attribution or credits as required by a license.

If your video is not eligible, it may be removed from YouTube.

True there are many videos out there that promote products.
Maybe they are connected with the products they promote on their videos somehow.
Maybe what they're advertising do not contradict each other.
Maybe they're not as popular yet.

There are many reasons which I can careless about.

Now STFU you moron. Damn he/she has nothing better else to do.

Hi, 3.5 months on Biotin (and DUTASTERIDE for over 12 years)…

First 3 months were bad with major shedding. Things seem to be back 0 now [ no gain, no loss ]
Will report in 2 months.

ALSO : nails are growing about 1.5x faster. Hair is growing at the same speed.

Awwwwwwwwww the tag-team is back! You guys STILL cannot just do it on your own :lol2:

That was all cute and all, but you didn’t explain why exactly Youtube pulled the plug on it, if indeed they did. What you posted there can be found here: What kind of content can I monetize? - YouTube Help

So what exactly did they have a problem with? Scalpmed? Propecia? Or…and I’m trying to remember if you had this on there- your idiotic fundraising link?

And why would you put videos up of yourself w/out explaining what you’re using? Do you really crave the attention THAT much? And I’m wrong about you hoping ppl will just pm/email you for the info…right? Or will you just try to get away with linking to your idiotic fundraising s c a m? :waving:

Edit: Your videos say “This video is private”. Which means: “It means the uploader decided to offer this video only for a small group of up to 25 people in its contact list to watch this video. Anyone else is not able to watch it because the video is private but not public.”

:ok:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by The_Real_NW2[/postedby]
Hi, 3.5 months on Biotin (and DUTASTERIDE for over 12 years)…

First 3 months were bad with major shedding. Things seem to be back 0 now [ no gain, no loss ]
Will report in 2 months.

ALSO : nails are growing about 1.5x faster. Hair is growing at the same speed.

[/quote]

You can get a good dose of biotin via various multi’s…and some good hair combos. I’ve been using this one lately(6+ months): http://www.europharmausa.com/products/hair-renew-formula/ It definitely thickened my hair up. Regrowth- who knows with the topicals etc I use. And I just added gelatin…as I recently posted about.

It’s really ironic that you denounce Kevin’s videos, yet you are the first to bring it up that it is missing. Did you miss the videos that much to go looking? Or there’s something intriguing about those videos that you had to go check, watch, and monitor?

You must be one ugly hag with ill intent…at least your personality is. You complain about him putting up videos with fake results. Now that he takes them down, you complain about that too.

Man i feel sorry for you. Have your fun here. I’m going out with friends. :waving:

It’s really ironic that you denounce Kevin’s videos, yet you are the first to bring it up that it is missing. Did you miss the videos that much to go looking? Or there’s something intriguing about those videos that you had to go check, watch, and monitor?

You must be one ugly hag with ill intent…at least your personality is. You complain about him putting up videos with fake results. Now that he takes them down, you complain about that too.

Man i feel sorry for you. Have your fun here. I’m going out with friends. [/quote]

No, actually I read a post elsewhere saying that they were down. Next? Amazing how much that bothers you though :lol3:

You two kids have been the most obvious, and worst…tag-team I have ever seen.
So now we await Kevin’s turn. Or are you going to be the one to continue now that Kevin doesn’t have any good answers :ok: