Ass bald guy reverses baldness - real or snake oil?

I wonder it the polysorbate 80 in nutrisol is a factor as it was in the helsinki formula and can get rid of dht in the scalp i have some liquid poly 80 i got from ebay uk 6 months ago i must start using it in my regrime.:slight_smile:

Kool good luck

hi kevng how are you getting on with your treatment as there are no new videos on youtube and also one question you did not answer was that scalpmed was very greasy last time i used it a few years ago unless they have changed the formula as i stopped using as many of you guys know out there rogaine is greasy as well and makes your hair look even thinner?

I donā€™t think youā€™re lying and you seem like a nice guy, but I donā€™t think your results are reproducible by others - I think you are probably an exceptional responder with a freak result - I hope Iā€™m wrong but as I wonā€™t take finasteride that is purely hope for others.

Hi Tim,

Iā€™m still using Scalpmed, you are right, it is a bit greasy and does make your hair look thinner when you use it. But when your hair grew out, it wont be a problem anymore.

Hi skywalker,

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to find out. Will this stuff work only on me? What do I have that is special? I really dont know. A couple of people are trying it out and weā€™ll find out the result soon.

I have tried the following combination and its not all that great ā€¦

Propecia 1 mg
Minoxidl 5% (1ml)

I have tried this for over a couple of years with absolute no luck.

However I then went through your blog and have started the following:

Propecia 1 mg
Biotin 5000 mcg
Silica 500

Minoxidl 5%

The only thing missing in this list is Scalpmed product Nutrisol which I wont be able to buy in my country.(India)

Hoping that i do see some results.

Regards
Srii

Good luck man

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]
Good luck man[/quote]

this thread is long, basically I donā€™t have time to read it all.

I saw the pics, I saw the video. that was enough time invested.

So bottomline

What active ingredients topically and orally were you using (you can add as a sidenote the brand name. )

and in what amounts/dose and frequency per 24 hr period.

Basically lets do it this way.

Put down your 24 hour daily schedule for hair with amounts and everything including active ingredients and brand names.
this way we will know what you take with what and at what time so one can just duplicate your daily 24 hour recipe to the T please!

:slight_smile:

hi kevin please can you tell us how you apply the scalpmed lotion on the shiny areas of scalp when you first started ie:did you massage it in or just spread it over the scalp.:hungry:

If youā€™ve seen the pics and the videos, why are you still asking these questions? Some people just want everything to be put on a plate and handed to them. If you really want to get your hair back, I suggest stop being lazy and do some research yourself.

Hi Tim,
Please follow the instructions on the product. Thatā€™s what I did

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Kevng8322[/postedby]
Hi Tim,
Please follow the instructions on the product. Thatā€™s what I did[/quote]

of course you need to buy this product cos you have to read the labelā€¦yeah we get it. :wink:

i do not want to affend anyone but for posting those videos did you kevin get any money or free products from sm and if just adding silica and biotin oral regrew your hair im still very sceptical although i have bought some sm and have four months worth i am giving it a go so lets see what happens to me.
By the way sm no longer sells its oral vits with the topical.

kevin: thanks for everything youā€™re doing. it really helps us a lot to have someone document and answer questions. iā€™m currently experimenting with pgd2 blockers as theyā€™re showing promise in stopping hair loss around the baldness forums. itā€™s a good alternative for those who are experimental and canā€™t take finasteride. iā€™m also using minoxidil foam. iā€™m going to add some stuff from your regimen and will report back if anything good happens. your regrowth is unlike anything most of us have ever seen, so itā€™s important for other to try your regimen and see if we can duplicate the benefits. thanks again man, good luck in regaining the rest of your hair.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by conpecia[/postedby]
kevin: thanks for everything youā€™re doing. it really helps us a lot to have someone document and answer questions. iā€™m currently experimenting with pgd2 blockers as theyā€™re showing promise in stopping hair loss around the baldness forums. itā€™s a good alternative for those who are experimental and canā€™t take finasteride. iā€™m also using minoxidil foam. iā€™m going to add some stuff from your regimen and will report back if anything good happens. your regrowth is unlike anything most of us have ever seen, so itā€™s important for other to try your regimen and see if we can duplicate the benefits. thanks again man, good luck in regaining the rest of your hair.[/quote] That

Thanks, please keep us updated. What is PGD2 blockers?

hereā€™s a pretty simple explantation of it:

steroidology com /the-end-of-male-pattern-baldness/

basically they found that pgd2 levels were elevated in balding guys, and that reducing those levels might prevent hairloss.

iā€™m taking a pgd2 blocker often discussed on the internet forums. i wonā€™t name it because i donā€™t want to come off as a shill.

i will definitely let you know if adding some of your regimen helps.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tinytim[/postedby]
i do not want to affend anyone but for posting those videos did you kevin get any money or free products [/quote]

Iā€™m curious about this myself. Are you in anyway associated with Scalp Med?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by conpecia[/postedby]
hereā€™s a pretty simple explantation of it:

steroidology. com/ the-end-of-male-pattern-baldness/

basically they found that pgd2 levels were elevated in balding guys, and that reducing those levels might prevent hairloss.

iā€™m taking a pgd2 blocker often discussed on the internet forums. i wonā€™t name it because i donā€™t want to come off as a shill.

i will definitely let you know if adding some of your regimen helps.[/quote]

Very interesting, thanks for the info.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tinytim[/postedby]
i do not want to affend anyone but for posting those videos did you kevin get any money or free products

[postedby]Originally Posted by Mr. Z[/postedby]

Iā€™m curious about this myself. Are you in anyway associated with Scalp Med?[/quote]

I think Iā€™ve answered this question for the 100th time. No Iā€™m not associated with Scalp Med nor getting paid to promote their product. I believe these salesmen from Scalpmed keep asking this question to promote their name on the videos and this hair forum. If ScalpMed reads this, I think I should be getting paid to promote their product, and contact me if you want to do business!