Ass bald guy reverses baldness - real or snake oil?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by The_Real_NW2[/postedby]
Hi, 3.5 months on Biotin (and DUTASTERIDE for over 12 years)…

First 3 months were bad with major shedding. Things seem to be back 0 now [ no gain, no loss ]
Will report in 2 months.

ALSO : nails are growing about 1.5x faster. Hair is growing at the same speed.[/quote]

Thanks for the update man.

Jacob/Jacky. “That’s cute and all”? really? First it’s OMG now it’s that’s cute and all?

I have no doubt that you’re a chick and it’s your job to go around these hair forum websites to promote your companies products. So I’m going to call you jacky from now on.

You kept accusing me of “sca/mm!ng” and here you are trying to sell products on these websites. Are you Fkng kidding me?

I get it, you’re just using me to promote your companies products.
Also thank you for the idea of selling my updated regimen through messages and emails, I’ve never really thought it of it that way but I guess you did.

How about this, let me sell it to you, and you’ll be my first customer? sounds good??

Btw, before you start selling sh!t on here, show some pictures of yourself and maybe people will buy it. dumbass!

That coming from a guy(?) who’s honey(another guy) has to help him out, and he’s done so from day one. Grow some balls!

Sure enough, the tag-team doesn’t disappoint! You didn’t answer the questions, kiddo! :lol: As with everything else, you obviously were just making it up. But here it is again, just so everyone else doesn’t have to click around

Awwwwwwwwww the tag-team is back! You guys STILL cannot just do it on your own :lol2:

That was all cute and all, but you didn’t explain why exactly Youtube pulled the plug on it, if indeed they did. What you posted there can be found here: What kind of content can I monetize? - YouTube Help

So what exactly did they have a problem with? Scalpmed? Propecia? Or…and I’m trying to remember if you had this on there- your idiotic fundraising link?

And why would you put videos up of yourself w/out explaining what you’re using? Do you really crave the attention THAT much? And I’m wrong about you hoping ppl will just pm/email you for the info…right?(oh yeah, I gave you the idea- cute s c a mmer comeback!) Or will you just try to get away with linking to your idiotic fundraising s c a m? :waving:

Edit: Your videos say “This video is private”. Which means: “It means the uploader decided to offer this video only for a small group of up to 25 people in its contact list to watch this video. Anyone else is not able to watch it because the video is private but not public.”

As for me selling anything- no. Never have. Nor have I used anything that has a history of spammers/shillers’ behind it, such as Scalpmed. Then you do this idiotic Youtube thing…take them down and make excuses. PLUS you then have a moronic fundraising page. Go sell stupid somewhere else.(anyone remember who used to say that around these forums?)

After 4 months on Kevin’s regimen, there’s no way that it is snake oil. Here are my photos from before to “After 4 months”. Just wanted to update my progress and say THANK YOU to Kevin for getting me started on the regimen.

Before:

After 11 weeks:

After 4 months

Hi Sonny … any way i can contact you via email to get the full regime? … I dont care if some people says its a s/cam … i mean the products can be bought and tried so why not giving it a shot ?

I tried to look at the vids but they were removed. .so can you be kind enough to share with me What are you taking and how are you taking it ?

Thanks in advance!

Hi jonheres, i can post Kevin’s regimen here…i hope it’s ok.

Generic Finasteride (1mg) - I get mine at Walgreens Pharmacy and the manufacturer is Dr. Reddy. I take it nightly.

Scalp Med - Two month’s supply includes 1 bottle of Nutrisol and 2 bottles of Vitadel 5A which is basically minoxidil 5%. I’m doing the applications 2x/day. The only s_cam that i can see about this product is the price. Other than that, it does work. For now, i’m willing to pay the extra cost because i am seeing results…and i don’t want to interrupt the progress yet. I’m planning on replacing this product with Kirkland minoxidil in the future to save cost and it may work just as good.

Biotin (5000mcg) - I take this nightly.

Silica (Horsetail 500mg) - I take this nightly.

Tbh, i was a skeptic at first…but I’m not anymore. Hope this helps.

Oh no, there’s no way it’s snake-oil. Here’s Sonny, a buddy/tag-team’r of Kevin’s, posting pictures of scalp slightly showing in the before, with it completely disappearing in the after! It has nothing to do with longer hair…combing…etc! Those are the BEST type of examples we look for!

Now all we need is a pic of you with your hair parted down the middle- combed to the sides.

Thanks Sonny! :ok:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jonheres[/postedby]
Hi Sonny … any way i can contact you via email to get the full regime? … I dont care if some people says its a s/cam … i mean the products can be bought and tried so why not giving it a shot ?

I tried to look at the vids but they were removed. .so can you be kind enough to share with me What are you taking and how are you taking it ?

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Why not give anything else a shot?

The vids were removed because they were embarrassing. Even Kevin’s excuse for taking them down was made up.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Jacob[/postedby]
Oh no, there’s no way it’s snake-oil. Here’s Sonny, a buddy/tag-team’r of Kevin’s, posting pictures of scalp slightly showing in the before, with it completely disappearing in the after! It has nothing to do with longer hair…combing…etc! Those are the BEST type of examples we look for!

Now all we need is a pic of you with your hair parted down the middle- combed to the sides.

Thanks Sonny! :ok:[/quote]

You’re welcome Jacob! My before picture until after 4 months had the same comb over and hair length. If I had combed it straight in the before pic and then do the comb over in the after pics, then your claims would be valid.

Sorry man, my hair is growing back and i’m happy as hell. My gf, family, and friends all commented how much better it looks now. That’s all I need. Your negativity does not affect me at all…my hair is going to grow or not grow regardless of what you think. Is it that hard for you to congratulate me?

I’m willing to share my progress to help others…simple as that. Your approval is not of my concern, after all who the hell are you?! The f’ing forum police clown? Why don’t you start showing us some of your results?

So there you have it, folks. His results are so great he had to do the comb-over trick…won’t provide a picture to show that indeed those areas are filled…etc.

There are many gullible ppl out there…but THAT gullible? Well I guess there may be some…

Looking forward to your next pictures showing your whole face covered by the hair :ok:

That’s my natural hair style and direction of growth. Like i said, the before and after pics have the same comb over style. If you look closely and really open your eyes, you can actually see that my hair did thicken up in the “After 4 months” pic.

It’s funny that you demand pics of others but then show none of yours. If you show me your positive results then I’m willing to give your regimen a try…simple. Stop being so negative and show me your pics.

If you’re going to show pictures to try to prove something, especially with the crap snake-oil topical being pushed here(and you and Kevin, etc), then don’t be shocked if ppl question things and even request pictures that would really prove it’s worked for you. ANYbody can claim it’s just “my natural hair style and direction of growth” when there’s a major combover etc. In your case the “combover” is coming from every direction!

I’m not running around doing that, so quit diverting from what is being questioned/requested.

But don’t you agree that my hair style is the same from the before pics to the after? All 3 pics are comb over. So even if i’m trying to hide my thinning in the after pic with comb over, then i was trying to hide it in my before pic as well right? The big difference is i was not able to hide my thinning in the before pic, but I was able to in after pics. So in order to do that, my hair must’ve thickened up right?

I know your next reply would be that i just grew my hair out. If you look closely, my hair length is the same in all 3 pics.

Hey people, just grow your hair long…throw away all your meds/treatments. :wink:

Also, if you’re saying finasteride and minoxidil are snake oil then there’s nothing else we can say. :no:

No, not exactly(on the hair style being the same) and the afters are majorly combed into the “thinning” areas. I see it being quite easy to hide the thinning areas in the before, if you wanted to, especially if you let certain areas grow out…which leads us to…

On your hair being the same length… :ok:

As you can see…I didn’t mention fin or minox.

BTW…all that instead of just taking a pic of your hair parted down the middle and to the sides. And/or combed back. Do some wet ones even. You’d think you’d go all out to show us how well it’s not snake oil.

But i didn’t part down the middle or do a wet look in the before pics, so why should i do it in the after pics? That wouldn’t be a fair comparison if i do it now. You refusing to believe is just the same as me refusing to tend to your demands. Again, i don’t care if you believe me or not. What’s important is i am damn happy that i’m responding well to the meds…and you confirmed that the thinning area disappeared (combed over or not), at least i can hide it now versus before where i couldn’t no matter what i did. I believe that at one year mark i will be able to cut and style my hair anyway i like and will be free of this mess.

I’m not pushing anything. I’m just telling people what i’m using and the primary ingredient in Scalp Med is minoxidil and the other FDA approved med is finasteride. Those two meds are definitely not snake oil. Who are you to tell people what to believe or not. I’m sure they all can see for themselves.

End of story…believe it or not it’s your prerogative.

Until next time, good luck with your treatments.

If you’re happy, then don’t bother responding anymore. I know most ppl are not going to be so gullible, so do what you gotta do. Parting down the middle…wetting…etc…takes away the combover. If you’re saying the combover is what is covering your thinned areas…then fine(and you’re pretty much admitting that with “I believe that at one year mark i will be able to cut and style my hair anyway i like and will be free of this mess.” ). People here are looking for maintenance and new regrowth, not ways to cover balding areas with various hairstyles. Well ok…I’m sure SOME wouldn’t mind some info on that…

You’re not pushing anything…but you tag-teamed with Kevin, defended every stupid thing he did…and now you’re carrying on the hype.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by sonnyL[/postedby]
But i didn’t part down the middle or do a wet look in the before pics, so why should i do it in the after pics? That wouldn’t be a fair comparison if i do it now. You refusing to believe is just the same as me refusing to tend to your demands. Again, i don’t care if you believe me or not. What’s important is i am damn happy that i’m responding well to the meds…and you confirmed that the thinning area disappeared (combed over or not), at least i can hide it now versus before where i couldn’t no matter what i did. I believe that at one year mark i will be able to cut and style my hair anyway i like and will be free of this mess.

I’m not pushing anything. I’m just telling people what i’m using and the primary ingredient in Scalp Med is minoxidil and the other FDA approved med is finasteride. Those two meds are definitely not snake oil. Who are you to tell people what to believe or not. I’m sure they all can see for themselves.

End of story…believe it or not it’s your prerogative.

Until next time, good luck with your treatments.[/quote]

Hey Sonny, great result man!

Dont even bother to reason with Jackie, she’s just a jealous attention whore.

Anyways, more and more people are emailing me with their results.

I’ll gather all the information and post it on facebook soon.
Sorry about the videos everyone, I’ll repost a new one within a month and explain everything.

See you soon!

http://hair-success.blogspot.com/

Hi Kevin / Sonny…

Thank you very much for keeping the interested ones on check with updates.

I have a quick question directed for both of you that have been using the regime for a while …

I checked out all the items listed in the regime and the only one that raised a flag for me regarding long term use was Silica and mass dosing it.

Have you had any side effects so far regardind its use? are you monitoring your kidney function or hydrating more than usual everyday since you are on this regime?

Any Blood work to check for Thiamine defficency?

Do you plan to use silica intermitently or full time ?..

Sorry for asking so many questions … i REALLY appreciate all the work you are doing and the fact that you are sharing it with everyone else.

I am already on Propecia 1mg (for 5 weeks) and Biotin supplementes and i will love to keep on adding the stuff you are using into my regime …

I am an advance NW7 Thinner (does this make sense?) i do have LOTS of miniaturized hair all over my head in a clear NW7 pattern that makes me look plain bald when i have light above me … but the hair still there to be rescued … i will be happy with thickening it to the max even if i get no miracoulsy regrowth …

Thanks again!

Jon

Hi Sonny… thanks for the quick reply and for posting your pictures…

take a look at my previous post directed to you and Kev…

Thanks in advance!

Jon