Ass bald guy reverses baldness - real or snake oil?

we may need a couple of guinea pigs from among you ass bald guys to try out what this guy is doing - that is assuming he’s for real and not a Scalpmed pimp trying to sell the goods.

Anyway, this is the second guy taking high doses of Silica that I’ve seen grow hair like wild fire together with Propecia. The first was some Iranian guy in Germany who from the pictorial evidence seemed to have equally spectacular results. I remember him saying he saw results with Silica alone 3 months prior to taking Propecia. He too was also a young guy.

I tried out a bottle of silica (low dose) and I already am on finasteride/dutasteride. But I don’t think it did much for me. Maybe its the combination of other stuff he’s taking ?

Seems pretty not real to me.

Fairly compelling testimony and he says at the end he’s not being paid by any of the companies.

Interesting.

Freddie, where do you get your dut? I’m looking to order online, trying to determine which pharmacy.

You need a prescription to get it.

You may get one through an online consultation from medicalwellnesscenter dot com.

Then you can choose to have it sent to one of 2 pharmacies they deal with. I use RXusa.

They will fax your prescription to the pharmacy and then you pay the pharmacy and get your meds shipped to you. Its best to order 90 gelcaps at a time to save money.

I take avodart every other day and finasteride on the days in between. That keeps A5R I and II receptors plugged and DHT outta sight.

Success is defined as slowing down hair loss (assuming you still have hair to save). You are not going to regrow hair that you have lost which is why its important to start early while you still have hair and not listen to idiots telling you to get on natural snake oil or worse yet board a transplant treadmill. It takes about 9 to 18 months to see results with fin/dut.

You will not get results anywhere near the guy in the video - he’s either lieing or has some wierd genetics.

Interested to know if anyone else decides to trial his regimen.

So medicalwellnesscenter is legit? This may be the only way for me to get a script for dut…has dut specifically worked better than fin?

Why don’t you take dut ED instead of fin?

He seems legit on this video, but just to be sure, I think we should try contacting him first if he’s left contact info on his YouTube page … it’s easier to figure out if a person is for real if you actually talk to them.

The Propecia, Biotin and other parts of the regimen sound right, but what is the Silica for? As far as I know Silica is a mostly inert compound when it comes to hair follicles and could be harmful if too much is ingested.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]
…that is assuming he’s for real and not a Scalpmed pimp trying to sell the goods.

[/quote]

First time watching the video I thought his mannerisms changed when speaking about scalpmed (tell?), but I was quite convinced by his declaration of not being paid.
Speaking to him sounds like a good idea.

I made some “research” about this guy and what he says. My conclusion is that I’m not sure what to think.

First of all, he seems to use his real name in YouTube. In fact, if you go to FB, you will find his profile searching for his name (Kevin H. Nguyen - Redirecting... - if HS thinks this is somehow privacy violation, you can remove the link, but this is based on public data he posted). You can even check more pictures of him with and without hair. FB account was created in 2009. YT account was created on 2010. Both of those are positive things IMHO, since it looks like he’s not being an anonymous person with a fake name. Or let’s think it’s like that at least.

On the other hand, pics seems convincing enough, and of course it could be a hair piece, but since he has short hair it seems kind of difficult to hide this, don’t you? However, in the video, he mentions many products from one single brand (which I’m not going to mention), which makes me think he’s linked somehow with the company. And by the way, as a side note, I read all the coments of his YT video and there are like 6-7 comments with positive votes (but no answers to them) posting another website to buy other products, saying that those are really good and works like a charm - well, that’s suspicious somehow, but let’s move on…

The company’s website looks kinda okay, however, it doesn’t show enough information about the products (ingredients, tests, etc). There’s a link for the patents a bit hidden and that’s all. I have to say that pictures and promotional video seems promising, but I don’t have enough skills to say if those are fake or what, so I won’t say anything.

I guess we’re tired of snake oil salesmen and we think that every person who wants to introduce products or treatments is likely to be one of them. I think that way as well. But I don’t know what to think about this guy. He says however that he’s going to upload a new video soon with a “new recipe”.

And well, that’s all I have to say.

Alright would anyone from hairsite care to volunteer to interview him to see if he’s the real deal or another snake oil salesman.

He did not set off my BS detector either so that’s good.

If he could give us a clear top/crown view of his head under proper lighting conditions, that would be great.

He might be one in a million who managed to significantly reverse his hair loss from a shockingly bald state.

2 scenarios i can make

1. he had diffuse patern with alive follicles (no bald areas) and he is good responder of finasteride minoxidil
    or
  2. the compination of the products that he tried gives amazing regrowth

i dont believe he is a salesman, his regimen is very usual scalpmed is just a minoxidil product the only unusual is silica

It’s possible he’s one of the rare dramatic responders to meds. There are some guys who are slick NW5, and have grown hair on it.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by georgex6[/postedby]
2 scenarios i can make

1. he had diffuse patern with alive follicles (no bald areas) and he is good responder of finasteride minoxidil
    or
  2. the compination of the products that he tried gives amazing regrowth

i dont believe he is a salesman, his regimen is very usual scalpmed is just a minoxidil product the only unusual is silica[/quote]

About your first point, it could be true somehow. This is one of the pics he showed:

(DAY 1)

We agree he was in a kinda bad situation but we can still see he is not completely bald - there are hairs all over the scalp (normal + thinned).

So now that you mention about his regimen, these are the products he’s using (if anyone just want to give an opinion about):

• Finasteride
  • Silica supplement
  • Biotin supplement (“Super Biotin 6000” from GNC)
  • Different Scalpmed products: hair supplements, NutriSol (is that Minoxidil?), Vitadil-5A (or is this one? also applied to the scalp). Whatever which one is the equivalent to Minoxidil, you should not invest money on that since it’s more expensive and offers “nothing”

Those who are applied in the scalp are used twice a day, while the rest of the stuff is taken once per day.

For the record, this is the complete evolution (uploaded to imgur just if he removes anything):

(DAY 30)

(DAY 60)

(DAY 90)

(DAY 120)

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]

He might be one in a million who managed to significantly reverse his hair loss from a shockingly bald state. [/quote]

These are the kind of results I was hoping to see from PDG2 inhibitors/blockers, but so far we haven’t.

I think there is still that potential, if Dr. Cotsarelis and the pharma team he’s working with are able to get it right.

Wonder how PGD2 inhibitors + all the ingredients that this guy (Kevin Nguyen) is using, would work if used together?

seing these photos i believe he s a good responder of meds.
but i will also add silica+biotin to my regimen

Well if watch his video he claims that he did not respond well to prop and minox alone. He only started responding with his current regimen.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by georgex6[/postedby]
seing these photos i believe he s a good responder of meds.
but i will also add silica+biotin to my regimen[/quote]

i listened again and yes you re right he says he tried both fin-minox for a year and the result was good but not significant

That’s the really remarkable point.

Have you given up on the PGD2 regimen? Over at another forum - w.w.w.h.a.i.r.l.o.s.s.h.e.l.p.com people have been inquiring about your results.

We know for a fact that miniaturized follicles can return back to a terminal state. With blocking androgens upstream, and PGD2 downstream, we should see something!

I don’t buy this guy’s silica claim. as you noted, it is basically inert.