Anyone have any success with caffeine?

anyone try alpecin shampoo, or topical caffeine? smart to use with rogain foam?

» anyone try alpecin shampoo, or topical caffeine? smart to use with
» rogain foam?

Although I havent really done much reading into how caffeines mode of action in MPB really are two that I can think of the top of my head are:

1. boosts bloodflow
  2. increases AMP

Thanks
Pete

» » anyone try alpecin shampoo, or topical caffeine? smart to use with
» » rogain foam?
»
» Although I havent really done much reading into how caffeines mode of
» action in MPB really are two that I can think of the top of my head are:
»
» 1) boosts bloodflow
» 2) increases AMP
»
»
»
» Thanks
» Pete

I will be more than happy to tell you of my experience on Alpecin Shampoo. I am 26 years old and a few months ago I used it for 2 months. And honestly my hair seemed thinner and weaker than ever on it. I haven’t used it for several months now and shaved my head to let it regrwo fresh hair and it is doing much better now. You can read on what I am doing currently which is trying multiple treatments and therapies at the same time. If you go back to the main section on topicals you can see my post. If you do research online, there is not SINGLE piece of clear solid evidence that supports what Alpecin says about hair growth on caffeine. It is a snake oil. I have tried it myself and I regret using it. There study was done in vitro or in a lab and not on live specimen…such as humans.

I don’t like using Rogaine either or Propecia. I have had bad side effects with all these fake ass treatments. Instead of Rogaine which is a Nitric Oxide immitator, it is better to use the real deal and use topical supplements with L-Arginine which is a precursor to Nitric Oxide. Also Propecia is just a chemical castration of the male body. Again, I lost all libido for months. I think I am back to normal now. What a lot of people dont understand is that there are many other real and significant options for treatment of hair loss other than Rogaine and Propecia, both which are designed just to fill the pockets of money hungry pharmaceuticals.

Cheap Alpecin Shampoo - http://pharmacy2u.co.uk This is a very good shampoo which reduces hair loss. It doesnt make you hair grow back, but generally is an excellent shampoo if your a middle aged bloke who is losing hair very slowly. It makes your hair look thicker, and a bottle lasts me around 4 months.

I use a shampoo that has caffeine but most importantly it contains ketoconazole to help grow my hair. That’s what I would suggest because caffeine alone isn’t that helpful.