A particular issue of interest regarding Finasteride

Hi fellows,

I’m looking to find out some statistics on a particular issue that I know some guys report as a result of taking finasteride. Are there any gentlemen experiencing or noticing any differences in the quality of semen at the start of taking finasteride? I am really interested in finding further info about the frequency of this occurrence.

I have been in contact with more than a few guys who have reported that the volume and consistency of the semen that they ejaculate is affected during the initial starting period. The average amount of semen is between two and five milliliters. These same individuals report that this condition subsides within a couple months.

All feedback is certainly welcome and greatly appreciated.

World Hair Transplant Center

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba
London, United Kingdom - Available (Saturdays)
Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturdays)
Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturdays)
Brussels, Belgium - Available (Sunday - Friday)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
customer.care@mywhtc.com
Telephone
+32-2-538-4404 (office)
+44-203-318-6228 (UK)
770-663-1290 (US office)

www.mywhtc.net

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are my own.

I don’t know about the quality but the volume is certain less than what it used to be.

what about this finasteride survey ?
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/poll_result-poll_id-4.html

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by helpmeout[/postedby]
what about this finasteride survey ?
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/poll_result-poll_id-4.html [/quote]

That is a shocking poll ‘helpmeout’ - it suggests half the people who try Finasteride get long term side effects :frowning:

[quote]
[postedby]Originally Posted by Skywalker[/postedby]

That is a shocking poll ‘helpmeout’ - it suggests half the people who try Finasteride get long term side effects :-([/quote]

How did you come up with that conclusion? From Question 5?

To me the most shocking is question 4

40% said “The side effects I experienced are not listed above”

Can someone please tell me what these side effects are besides the ones already listed in the poll? This pill works for me , actually it works better than anything I have used, I just don’t know what damage I am doing to my body :frowning: